Nozzle Cleaning Machine
Please read the instructions carefully before user operation
First of all, we sincerely thank you for choosing the SMT peripheral automation machine produced by our company. This company specialized production: conveyor, automatic feeding detection machine, vacuum suction machine, stacked on the machine, parallel transfer, angle conveyor, turning machine,machine, double buffer for the same reflow furnace system, a series of automated production machine. According to the customer’s requirements, we can develop and design a series of automation machine, in order to meet the customer’s high efficiency, energy saving, downsizing and other production needs. This manual describes the use of methods and machine maintenance and precautions, in front of the machine, please carefully read this manual, and it will be properly preserved, wrong operation may cause the device does not operate normally or damaged parts. Due to man-made machine failure or parts damage, will not apply to the company’s exemption free warranty service range. Without permission of the company, please do not disassemble or replace the machine parts, nor applicable to the company’s free warranty warranty service range. As to the improvement and partial renewal of the product, we will not make further instructions. If you have any doubts, please contact our company for consultation.
一、Important matters and safety instructions
When using this Cleaning Machine, you must abide by these safety devices.
All attention should be taken to avoid accidents and damage to the instrument.
1. please read and understand the user’s manual carefully before using or operating this machine.
2. non – instrument maintenance personnel and untrained personnel should not use this machine at will.
3. please avoid the use of this machine in the vicinity of the strong electromagnetic interference source.
4. please avoid the use of this machine in the environment with high humidity.
5. maintenance, please turn off the power, to prevent damage to components.
6. instruments are used, they should be kept stable to prevent falling.
1、Liquid storage tank：
When the cleaning liquid is completely unused, the liquid can be added, and the addition method is referred to the addition of the solution step.
After pressing the emergency switch, PLC is out of power and the equipment stops working
Store the cleaned liquid and put out of the liquid in time.
Step: the tank is pulled out, carefully put out the liquid.
1. connect the power supply (220V, 50HZ) and gas supply (0.6MPa), turn on the power switch.
2.Check whether there is a liquid on the left level (the grooves pipe), if it‘s no,then add liquid (detailed please refer the step of adding the liquid).
3. Switch is normal opening , and the touch screen appears as the Figure 3.1 interface
4. Click Figure 3.1 [into system], and appear on the interface, such as Figure 3.2. If you need to set parameters, enter the manual tool interface for parameter settings (detailed please refer the parameter settings).When you set it up, Hit [save parameter].
Note: first use the parameters set first ( refer parameter settings) and then do the next step.
5. When nozzle is placed well,closed the door tightly ,and set the parameters(can skip). Confirm that the suitable angle is adjusted well, that is, the nozzle is aligned with the suction nozzle center, otherwise it can’t be cleaned.
6. Click Figure 3.2 [reversion], then click Figure 3.2 [auto start] (after click finish is displayed as automatic stop) or press the boot button of the device
1. click the [manual tool] as shown in Figure 4.1, as shown in Figure 4.2
Input signal monitor(click the interface of Figure 4.2 [ input and monitor].)
Manual control interface(click the interface of Figure 4.2 [ control debug].)
Use in manual debugging
2. click on Figure 4.2 [parameter settings], appear as shown in Figure 4.5, according to actual needs, set up relevant parameters, click figure 4.5 [bottom parameter], the password is 4 “8888”, and then appear as shown in Figure 4.6.
1) nozzle: set the number of nozzle (according to the jig can install the number of nozzle to set)
2) clean time: setting up a single nozzle cleaning time (according to the actual situation)
3) air-dry time: setting the time to complete the air-dry of a single nozzle (according to the actual situation)
4) save parameter: after setting the complete parameter, you need to click the [save parameter].
1) Original correction: to confirm the suitable angle, that is, the angle of the nozzle and the nozzle center to be rearranged, and the setting is set up.
2) Power on air storage time: set according to the actual situation
3) Air storage time before clean: it refers to the setting of the gas storage time before each cleaning, according to the actual situation.
4) Interval air storage time: express the later that later chose not to select the display as “yes”, For example, the clean time is 3 S, and interval air storage time is set to 1S, after cleaning 1S, gas storage for 1 S, and then clean for 1 S.
5) Impulse quantity: it express the impulse quantity for the turn of the turntable to 1o. If the device is not at its origin, it will increase the impulse quantity if it arrives at the origin. If it is found that the device is not at its origin, if it exceeds the origin, it will increase or decrease.
6) Continuous jet: express choose whether to continue the actual situation as yes” no choice later, shown as “no” is that he has chosen to continue.
1. after the start of the machine，enter the standby state and enter the interface shown in Figure 5.1.
2. click [pressure relief] has been holding down the nozzle, until no gas ejected and then release the hand off power.
3. open the tank cover, a funnel into the washing solution until close to the reservoir until canful.
4. closed storage tank cover, power off, re-work.
Note: the cleaning solution will never be allowed to splash into the equipment, otherwise the controller will burn out.
六、Daily maintenance project
|Daily||the water must be emptied after each use.|
|the water must be cleaned up on the platform after each use.|
|Weekly||check whether there is water leakage in the pneumatic cabinet and electrical cabinet.|
|check the looseness of the screws in each movement mechanism.|
|check whether the external electrical connector is loose.|
|cleaning the dust and debris in the electric cabinet and the pneumatic cabinet.|
|check the air leakage of the pneumatic components and the joint of the trachea.|
|Monthly||check the oil mist special oil in the oil mist is too small, less is added.|
|check whether the internal joint of the electric cabinet is loose.|
|check the entrainment wheel, whether the belt wear out.|
|lubricating grease for all bearings of each device.|
Write a Comment