Through-hole/Surface mounting Multi-function Machine S-600-OF
1) With Six nozzle, can be place up to 30pcs Feeder(SMD)or 5 THT component feeder.
2) Avalable PCB Size: Max. 400mm*360mm; Min. 50*50mm, suit for variety of PCB.
3) PCB Thickness: 0.5-3.0mm
4) Equipped with variety of nozzles, replace the nozzle by manual.
5) Highly Efficiency: 25,000 CPH Spec Speed (SMD)or 6000CPH spec speed(THT)
6) Number of camera: 7
7) Windows XP operation system, LED Monitor.
8) Machine vision caliberation systems.0402(inch)~<15 IC
9) Air Source: 0.55MPA
10) Power Supply: Single Phase 220V, 50Hz 2.0KW
11) Dimension: 1300*1380*1790mm (L*W*H)
12) Net Weight: 1050KG
The S-600-OF is a revolutionary new concept from southern machinery. This Pick and Place machine allows the placement or insertion of both surface mount and through-hole components.
S-600-OF Smt Machines Automatic Led Pick And Place Machine,Automatic Placement Machine,Smt Machines:
S-600-OF High-Speed, High-Mix PCB mounting machine pick and place robot machine Assemble Electronics PCB with required precision.
Built upon the same architecture as Southern Machinery’s popular OF Series of SMT placement machines, the S-600-OF is specially designed for handling small electronics PCBs, with high-precision and quick turn-around times. Based on the S-OF Series’ heavy-duty ball-screw and linear-encoded drive train, its six heads and bottom vision allow accurate placement of major SMD, including 0402 chips, IC, 0.5mm pitch QFPs and LEDs, and some THT components.
Through-hole-tape and component dimensions
The dimensions for tape packaging and components which are important for the
radial feeder are shown in the graphic. Please consider, that the dimensions
shown in the drawing are mainly minimum or maximum sizes.
Numerous special designs are possible and available for components with
varying dimensions with regard to size, leads and tape packaging.
Large, precise component placement range
S-600-OF places SMDs from 0402 to 15 mm x 15 mm, including resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes/audion , IC, SOTs, SOPs, QFPs and CSPs and THT components.
Bottom vision alignment systems ensure accurate alignment of component connection points (leads, balls, bumps) to pads, with ±0.05 mm placement accuracy and ±0.005 mm repeatability.
Move quickly from prototyping to production
With placement speed of 18,000 CPH (average practical speed), up to 30 feeder slots or 5 THT components feeder, and quality components such as X-Y linear encoders, users can move from prototype into production on the same machine, saving programming and job setup time. System software will optimize your placement sequences to achieve the greatest possible throughput.
Suitable for LED lighting products
Flexible PCB strips, circular LED light bulb boards and even irregularly shaped boards can also be assembled quickly, accurately and reliably on all models in the S-OF series. For long LED tubes, model S-1200-LV features a max board size of 47.3″ (1200 mm), Model S-600-OF offers a max board size of 31.5″ (800 mm).
S-600-OF comes standard with a SMEMA-compatible inline conveyor for line automation, and holds up to 30 pneumatic tape feeders for mass production.
Software simplifies production
Programming this Windows®-based system is easy with its vision programming and universal CSV data import.
Built-in fiducial mark search routines identify and correct for PCB offset or misalignment.
Vision Check corrects component angular deviation before placement assembly.
Automatic, vision-assisted Suction Check can be activated to prevent pick-up errors from tapes with loose tolerances.
Companies that already have one or more S-OF series SMT placement equipment in their facility will find the S-600-OF’s software interface immediately familiar, which means a quick learning curve when it comes to programming and operating this machine.
Included with the S-600-OF pcb mounting machine pick and place robot machine
- S-600-OF automatic SMT machine with welded steel frame construction
- Six pick and place heads in a single gantry
- 30 feeder ports, or 5 THT components Feeders.
- Standard optics package with upward-looking vision alignment camera, covering component range from 0402s to 15 x 15 mm.
- Reference camera for fiducial recognition and programming
- High-precision ball screw drive
- Closed-loop servo motor control
- SMEMA-compatible inline conveyor
- Welded, uni-body, steel frame construction
- Windows-based advanced pick and place control software with CSV Import, Smart Pick-up Head Optimization, Nozzle_Feeder Application, Real-time Speed Display, Data Backup and more
- Computer controller with flat-screen LCD display, keyboard and mouse
- Network adapter
- Remote service support software
- 1-year warranty