Stencil Cleaner Features:
- User-friendly Stencil Cleaner
- Cleaning and drying process can be easily controlled with one button
- Operator Safe
- Safer to use without injury by acidic or alkali cleaning reactions
- Pneumatic logic control; utilizes fully pneumatic cleaning control
- No fire hazard; not powered by electricity
- Can use water or solvent, safe and reliable
- Completely enclosed cleaning process removes hazard of cleaning fluid contact
- Closed loop cleaning, reduces water usage
- Cleaning liquid can be continually recycled, saving costs and helping environment
- Adjustable Air Pressure: spray pressure and diaphragm size pump both adjustable
- Simple machine maintenance, 304 stainless steel body
Stencil Cleaner Solves SMT Factory Issues with:
Simple Operation, Smart Indicating, No Contamination Build-up, Short Process Cycle, Minimal Maintenance Required, Low Cleaning Process Costs
No-rinse, aqueous cleaning agents for 100% closed loop process, for conformity to present and future economic and environmental operating requirements.The operator can start the cycle and walk away from the cleaning operation. Also, its compact footprint, integrated castors, and trivial connection requirements-its only connection is to a 240-volt outlet, with no water or drainage requirements make it very flexible.
Pneumatic design of stencil cleaning machine adopts full pneumatic control wash, to clean the stencil type circuit board, can effectively remove the solder paste and flux residue driven by the pneumatic logic control and efficient, fast, safe is cleaning the stencil current and recommended method, using rotating efficient atomization spray arms, four heavy solution filtration cycle use, simple maintenance, all stainless steel body, guarantee the life span.Adjust the appropriate screen hanging rack, move to clean items to center position, can be carried out on the screen or circuit board cleaning.
The S-1688 frees operators by performing the following operations automatically: combining a specifically shaped ultrasonic cleaning chamber, continuously filtering the cleaning bath, automatic indication of liquid level and filter status, and automatic loading/unloading of the stencil. Its integrated loading arm ensures that every stencil is positioned precisely the same way inside the cleaning tank and that it is withdrawn from the cleaning chemicals as soon as the cycle is finished. Its filtration system continuously removes solids from the cleaning liquid, often maintaining the cleaning effectiveness of the medium for up to a year or longer (depending on usage, of course).
su_button url=”http://eepurl.com/cBoRZX” background=”#00a3b3″ size=”4″]CLICK HERE to Receive Stencil Cleaner Updates[/su_button]