Destacker Build Procedure SDM0029
2. Pull the latest Electrical and Mechanical prints.
3. The following procedure is for a 29″ Destacker. Attach leg and control box to main beam. Leg should be flush to left side of main beam. Control box should be 3″ from right side of main beam. Attach width units to main beam, 4-3/8″ from either end square to main beam and Parallel to each other.
4. The following procedure is for the 44″ and 58″ Destackers Attach leg and control box to main beam. Leg 7-5/8″ from left end control box 7-5/8″ from right end. Attach width units to main beam 8.975″ from either end. Square to main beam and parallel to each other.
5. Attach rear rail to width supports parallel to main beam 3/8″ overhand from either end of main beam.
6. Level conveyor from side to side and front to back, off rear rail
7. Attach front rail to width supports. Match level to rear rail, especially front to back. Make parallel to rear rail. Make ends even with rear rail.
8. Install motors, pulleys, UHMW and belts on rails.
9. Attach Destacker assy to rails
10. Assemble valve pack assy and install
11. Attach air input assy
12. Attach front cover and wire into control box
13. Run pneumatic lines, load program software and test.
14. Complete check sheet, turn over to QC
End of Document