For the last 20 years any odd-form components that did not come pre-packaged have been assembled BY HAND. Any PCB Assembly in today’s market can gain quick advantages by automating their assembly line. Huge costs are spent unnecessarily on labor and import fees.
If you are considering automation of odd-form components in your PCBA, consider these questions:
- Does your desired component come available in a package?
- Is your lead to hole ratio appropriate for automating?
- Is the quality and repeatability of the component suitable for automation?
- Does your component require lead preparation prior to insertion?
- Does your process require that the component is clinched?
Need help with these questions? Let us know and we will help design your Odd-Form Assembly tailored to your needs!
[Canvasio3DPro templateID=”15″ objectID=”18″]