SMT Soldering machines are a crucial part of the manufacturing process as they help to ensure consistent soldering quality in a product. These machines cover an array of equipment, including SMT Reflow Oven, SMT /BGA soldering stations (used for single component placement/Removal) also known as SMT /BGA Rework Stations.
By using SMT soldering machines, manufacturers can improve the thermal conductivity and lower the assembly costs because less labor and solder paste are required. Today, these machines are very technologically advanced and use the latest soldering technology, which can reliably solder surface mount components.
Lead-Free Reflow Oven S-6600
○ Complete for the lead free process
○ Adopt instrument control System and closed loop control for heating source of each zone.
○ Temperature control adopt circulation hot air heating mode for each zone;
○ Closed loop control for conveyor system, can go along steadily stepless rate-adjusting;
○ With over heating alarm function;
Number of Heating Zones
Top 6/Bottom 6
Length of Heating Zones
Circulation hot air
Number of Coling Zone
1 cooling Fan
Max. Width of PCB
PCB Transmission Mode
5 Wire 3 phase, 380V 50/60HZ
Power for Warm Up
Temperature Control Method
PID Close Loop Control + SSR Driving
Abnormal Temperature (Extra-high temp).
BGA Rework Stations B006
●Total Power：Max 4800 W
●Heater power：top heater 800 W bottom heater 1200 W IR heater 2700 W
●Electrical materials: PLC Programmable controller＋Touch screen＋High precision intelligence
temperature control module
● Temperature control: K-type thermocouple (Closed Loop)
● Positioning: V-groove, PCB support
● PCB size: Max 410×370 mm Min 20×20 mm
● BGA chip: L630×W610×H6a90 mm
● Weight: 43 kg