How to remove the misprinted solder paste on the PCB surface?
Prepared by Ming
email@example.com This article describes that paying attention to some details can often prevent common problems in assembly processes and equipment selection.
Question: Can I use a small spatula to remove misprinted solder paste from the board? Will this get the solder paste and small tin beads into the holes and small gaps?
Answer: Using a small spatula to remove the solder paste from the misprinted board may cause some problems. It is generally practicable to immerse the misprinted board in a compatible solvent, such as water with an additive, and then remove the small tin beads from the board with a soft brush. I prefer to soak and wash repeatedly instead of violent dry brush or shovel. After the solder paste is printed, the longer the operator waits to clean the misprint, the harder it is to remove the solder paste. Misprinted boards should be placed in the soaking solvent immediately after the problem is discovered, as the solder paste is easily removed before it is dried.
Avoid wiping with a strip of cloth to prevent solder paste and other contaminants from smearing on the surface of the board. After soaking, brushing with a gentle spray can often help remove unwanted tins. It is also recommended to dry with hot air. If a horizontal stencil cleaner is used, the side to be cleaned should face down to allow the solder paste to fall off the board.
As usual, note that some details can eliminate undesirable conditions, such as misprinting of the solder paste and removal of the solder paste from the board. It is our goal to deposit the right amount of solder paste at the desired location. Stained tools, dry solder paste, and misalignment of the stencils and plates can cause undesirable solder paste on the underside of the stencil or even the assembly. During the printing process, the template is wiped with a certain pattern between printing cycles. Ensure that the template is seated on the pad, not on the solder mask, to ensure a clean solder paste printing process. On-line, real-time solder paste inspection and inspection prior to reflow after component placement are process steps that reduce process defects prior to soldering.
For fine-pitch stencils, if damage is caused between pins due to thin stencil cross-section bending, it can cause solder paste to deposit between the pins, causing printing defects and/or short circuits. Low viscosity solder paste can also cause printing defects. For example, high operating temperatures or high blade speeds can reduce the stickiness of the solder paste during use, resulting in printing defects and bridging due to excessive solder paste deposition.
In general, the lack of adequate control of materials, solder paste deposition methods and equipment are the main causes of defects in the reflow soldering process.
Question: What type of assembly board depaneling equipment provides the best results?
Answer: There are several sub-board systems that offer a variety of techniques for slab assembly boards. As a rule, there are many factors that should be considered when selecting such a device. Regardless of whether there is routing, sawing or blanking to separate individual panels from the composite panel, stable support during the splitting process is the most important factor. Without support, the resulting stress can damage the substrate and solder joints. Distorting the plate, or stressing the assembly during the splitting, can result in hidden or significant defects. While sawing often provides minimal clearance, shearing or die cutting with tools can provide cleaner, more controlled results.
In order to avoid component damage, many assemblers attempt to maintain component solder joints at least 5.08 mm from the edge of the board when the splitter is required. Sensitive ceramic capacitors or diodes may require extra care and consideration.
1,Please visit : www.smthelp.com
2, Find us more: https://www.facebook.com/autoinsertion
0201 assembly, from difficult to conventional placement
This article explains and discusses the guiding principles governing 0201 placement in both high-volume and high-mix assembly operations.
By Ming Gan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Although generally considered to be a relatively recent development, printed circuit boards (PCBs) have been available since the early 1950s. Since then, the demand for smaller, lighter, and faster electronic products has driven electronic components, PCB, and assembly equipment technology toward SMT. The earliest general acceptance of SMT occurred in the early 1980s, when machines such as the Dynapert MPS-500 and FUJI CP-2 entered the market. At that time, 1206 (3216) resistors and capacitors were the most popular placement components. However, in one or two years, 1206 gave way to 0805 (2125) as the most common component package for SMT placement. During this time, both machines and components evolved rapidly. As the machine became faster and more flexible, the 0603 (1608) component began to evolve. At this point, many assembly machine manufacturers went back to the R&D, research and development lab to re-evaluate the technology used to accommodate these newer, smaller components. Higher resolution cameras and smaller vacuum nozzles are among the variations that these components bring to the assembly equipment. The emergence of 0402 (1608) packaging poses further challenges in all aspects of PCB assembly. In terms of machine development, vacuum nozzles have become smaller and more fragile. A new focus is placed on the component’s feeder, which acts as a unit for improvement, giving the machine more accurate parts. With the advent of 0402 components, process challenges have increased to those that need to be addressed for successful component placement. Solder paste printing becomes even more critical – stencil thickness and solder paste mesh are increasingly important process considerations. The technology required for such placement also involves significant new costs. The combination of these factors creates a new form of packaging that is the slowest to adopt in the history of the electronics industry. In total, for almost five years, 0402 packaging was widely accepted in the industry – and many assembly plants today never put a 0402 sheet. Now, I entered 0201. Over the past year and a half, 0201 placement has been a key topic of discussion throughout the industry. Due to the size, weight and power consumption requirements, many OEM board assemblers need to incorporate even smaller components and technologies into their products. Contract manufacturers (CM, contract manufacturer) must also have new technologies to keep the assembly process up to date and provide customers with a complete range of services. For machine builders, the challenge is to develop more resistant to obsolete assembly equipment in an era of dynamic technological change.
0201 placement challenge The placement of the 0201 component is more challenging than the component intervention in front of it. The main reason is that the 0201 package is approximately one-third of the corresponding 0402 size. The previously acceptable machine placement accuracy immediately became a limitation of the introduction of 0201. In addition, the traditional industrial tapeding specification allows for too much movement for reliable 0201 placement, and the level of process control must be increased to make the 0201 placement a production reality. Although these obstacles are very large, they are far from insurmountable. Of course, they need all the determination, because the technology necessary for the 0201 placement requires a lot of money and top management’s promise of research and development (R&D).
The key to reliable 0201 placement At FUJI, the aggressive R&D program has produced the ability to make all circuit assembly machines compatible with 0201 at 100% speed, with a minimum suction reliability of 99.90%, a target suction reliability of 99.95%, and minimal placement reliability. It is 99.99%. In the beginning, every aspect of the design was evaluated for its ability to work on a complete 0201 program, and the combination of single elements of closely related machine component parameters proved critical to success. These parameters include:
Figure 1 Component feeder table. The R&D program concluded that the ability to precisely position the carriage table – and make minimal adjustments to compensate for the inaccuracy of the tape – is a key factor in achieving component pickup reliability above 99.95%.
To achieve this, the feeder table must be precision machined to ensure repeatable positioning of the individual feeders and combined with a high-resolution semi-closed-cycle servo system using a two-track linear moving guide. This design allows for minor adjustments – based on the results of the suction accuracy as judged by the vision system. This ensures that the component is as close as possible to the center. Component feeder. The feeder must be manufactured to extremely tight tolerances to ensure repeatability of the suction position, regardless of component height and a large number of possible component positions. The mechanism used to position and lock the feeder in position must be durable and precise, yet be user friendly. In addition, the materials used to make the feeder must be high in strength and light in weight to allow for ergonomic operation while ensuring precise, repeatable delivery of the carrier tape. The feeder drives the sprocket. The drive sprocket plays a key role in the ability of the machine to position the component tape. The shape, taper and length of the drive sprocket teeth significantly affect the ability of the feeder to position the tape. Other factors have also been investigated, such as the diameter of the drive sprocket and the number of belts in contact with the sprocket. Changes to the basic sprocket design resulted in improved positioning accuracy, with earlier designs increasing by 20% in the X direction and 50% in the Y direction.
Figure 2 sucks the head. After properly feeding the component, the next step is to draw the component onto the vacuum nozzle and bring it to the board. Vacuum nozzles are compliant to absorb shock during pick-and-place components, compensate for small variations in solder paste height, and reduce the risk of component breakage. For these reasons, the nozzle must be able to move within its fixture.
Material selection, material hardness, machining tolerances, and thermal characteristics must all be understood to construct a reliable suction head. The nozzle must move freely within its holder without sacrificing accuracy (Figure 1). The nozzle shaft is assembled. The nozzle shaft is also a key design element – eliminating overdrive by keeping the entire nozzle in direct alignment with the shaft assembly. Overpressure is caused by the inertia generated when the head is moved up and down. If the nozzle and the shaft are not in a straight line, there is a little whip – or overpressure. Overpressure causes a change in positioning accuracy, which is determined by the speed of movement, the weight of the nozzle, and the weight of the component. By eliminating overpressure, direct alignment reduces the number of negative factors associated with component pick-and-place placement (Figure 2). Figure 3 nozzle design. Variations in the design of the nozzle are an important factor in allowing the 0201 component to be received. In order to draw a 0.6×0.3 mm component, the nozzle must have an outer diameter of no more than 0.40 mm. This forms a long, thin nozzle shaft that is fragile but must also maintain precision to maintain high reliability of suction. Changes from the linear axis to the tapered design increase the nozzle strength and allow the nozzle to resist bending (Figure 3). Matrix structure. All machines generate vibrations during operation. The base frame design is a key first step in reducing the speed and motion effects of vibration and harmonic resonance. By using a cast iron base frame and state-of-the-art structural technology, vibration and harmonic resonance can be reduced to a controllable level within the machine, so that negative effects can be dealt with. Up to standard Through all six key factors, the obstacles to reliable 0201 placement have been eliminated. As a result, R&D’s focus has shifted to newer, smaller components, and 0201 is no longer considered a leading edge component packaging technology. For 0201 component placement, the accepted process window is approximately 75 μm X and 75 μm Y at 3 。. To achieve 6 贴 placement reliability, the X and Y tolerances must be reduced to 50 μm. The latest high-speed placement equipment has a rating of 66μm with an actual standard deviation of approximately 35~45μm. As the 0201 component becomes more widely used and the manufacturing process becomes tighter, improved accuracy can be achieved. The difference in component size between suppliers poses a challenge to 0201 feeding and placement. Bulk feeding is being opened and should be available in 2001. Although the machine now has this capability, only a small percentage of users will be ready to take the 0201 placement in the next 12 to 24 months. This is similar to the introduction of a ball grid array (BGA) and 0402 components, in which the machine’s capabilities are ahead of the process state.
Challenge ahead While the placement of 0201 components is now a standard feature of new placement equipment, additional work is needed to improve the overall process for the end user. The relationship between machine builders, component suppliers, board manufacturers, formwork factories, and solder paste manufacturers needs to be strengthened to create a more seamless development process. The end result will be a unified understanding of the process and a better working relationship that will benefit end users, especially by making new production technologies faster and more efficient.
Bulk material handle method and process on SMT production line
SMT patch bulk material problems have plagued many SMT people, as we all know, once the placement machine starts, there will definitely be a problem in the SMT production line. For a variety of reasons, many bulk materials are produced, thrown, or are originally bulk materials, or other reasons. Some bulk materials, such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc., are not easily distinguishable and have little value in themselves, and there is no value for reuse. However, for large devices, especially some imported chip components, they are of high value and can be distinguished and distinguished, so they are generally reused. However, for scattered components, if the original package is a tray or a suitable tray, the problem may be solved better. Otherwise, it may be more difficult to handle. Southern Machinery today will talk about the handling of bulk material in the SMT production line. Method and process. First, the bulk material handle process
Collecting materials – material personnel sorting materials – using electrostatic bags to pack – paste material specifications – technicians based on bulk material springboard – hand paste bulk material – QC confirmation
Second, the definition
Bulk material: refers to the components that are separated from the original packaging during the production process due to machine throwing, or loading and unloading materials.
Third, job responsibilities
Material staff: responsible for the collection, classification, identification, storage, placement, and placement information of bulk materials, and the material loss rate is calculated according to the order.
QC in front of the furnace: responsible for the manual placement of bulk materials, the front back grain and material code confirmation, PCBA mark, and the classification of bulk materials.
Technician: Responsible for programming, patch production, monitoring patch quality distribution and timely improvement.
QC after the furnace: It is responsible for checking and checking the first piece of all the machines, and the quality is abnormal. Immediate feedback is provided to the front station to improve and track.
Fourth, the work content
In the production process, the material may be thrown due to equipment and other factors, so the operator should check the material step before the patch and after the shift, and check the throwing box and the trash can each time the garbage is dumped. Collect the bulk material and report to the supervisor about excessive bulk material anomalies.
According to the shape of the components, the bulk material is classified according to the shape of the components, and the back code of the components is checked to determine the material code. Then, the checked bulk materials are packed in anti-static bulk box or bulk bag, and the material code identification is performed to confirm the signature of the person. .
When using machine mounting, the operator should first check whether the components are consistent with the normal materials, confirm the material number, and then load the FEEDER tape.
The first piece of material feeding / mid-way refueling, the technician firstly inspects the materials that will be short of materials in the machine half-hour in advance, and collects the materials of the same item number in the component preparation area, and check them correctly, and submit them to the quality department QC/materials. The staff will check again and confirm the total signature of the refueling sheet.
Use of PCB Pallets in Wave Soldering Patch components are used more and more on the circuit board, but there are still some perforated components between them. For this kind of board, selective soldering is the best solution, but not every company has enough funds to purchase selective soldering equipment, or the number of this type of circuit board is too small, specifically to buy selective soldering equipment is not Cost-effective. Manual welding is prohibited in certain industries such as the automotive industry
Therefore, in PCB wave soldering, using trays to block those patch components is a good method: reliable, fast production, and adaptability to high-capacity requirements.
The benefits of using trays: Lead-free soldering requires higher soldering temperatures. Therefore, the circuit board is more easily bent during welding. The tray provides maximum protection of the circuit board during soldering and prevents bending.
Similarly, in the automotive and consumer electronics industries, many special-shaped circuit boards have emerged for the needs of applications. It is sometimes difficult to transport these shaped plates with conventional chain rails and mesh belts, and placing the circuit board plates in trays allows any type of circuit board to be shipped.
By soldering some of the bottom components through the tray, it is also possible to use PCB wave soldering equipment for selective soldering of the product.
Since most trays are thick (sometimes 15 mm), solder certainly does not flow to the top of the board. The oxide layer on the solder surface will also be washed away by the edge of the tray before the board reaches the peak, so that when the solder starts, the tin is relatively clean.
By adding some stiffening strips to the tray, it can increase its hardness to withstand high-strength welding. It is also possible to install heat-absorbing blocks, component fixing devices and some other auxiliary devices on the upper part.
The use of pallets also helps standardize the width of the product line, soldering different circuit boards on the same production line, and can use bar code readers and other identification tools to quickly change process programs for different boards.
Although there are many advantages to using trays in lead-free soldering, it can also cause solder balls.
Requirements for pallet materials: In order to maximize the service life of the trays, the trays must be made of materials that can withstand high temperatures and harsh process conditions, especially for lead-free soldering.
To meet these requirements, the material used to make the tray must meet the following characteristics: • High dimensional stability • Good thermal shock resistance • Can remain flat after repeated use • Corrosion resistance (flux and cleaning agent) • Does not absorb moisture
The use of the tray brings the process problems: The flux system must be able to spray the circuit board completely with flux. Poor tray designs can lead to “shadow effects” in flux spraying: Some parts of the board have insufficient flux or no flux at all. The flux must be sprayed onto the board and spread through the capillary action.
Before the tray touches the crest, it must be heated in the preheating unit. A typical preheating configuration is a combination of heat pipes and hot air forced convection. If the temperature drops before contact with the peak, the tray will have an endothermic effect, making the welding process difficult to control.
The use of trays requires a wave height of up to 0.5 inches (12.5 mm). In the case of such a high pump speed, the use of nitrogen can help reduce dross. When using pallets in lead-free soldering, Vitronics Soltec’s perturbed “smart wave” can also promote tinning of the perforated component.
In addition, we must pay special attention to keeping the circuit board in the pallet flat. If there is a gap between the circuit board and the tray, the flux will flow into the gap, and the solder will flow to the board when passing through the peak. This will cause solder residue on the board.
The gap between the circuit board and the tray may cause solder residue on the circuit board
Circuit board and tray design recommendations: Avoid placing larger components near the piercing element as this can cause shadowing effects and tin difficulties.
Leave proper clearance around the pins and edges of the through-hole components so that solder can flow. These tin guides will guide the solder to the seat of the tray opening, while also greatly improving the solder flowability.
The tin slot at the tail of the tray allows the solder to flow smoothly back to the tin tank
The opening of the tray should be as large as possible to facilitate the flow of solder. This will reduce some of the welding defects, such as: short circuit and solder balls. At the same time, it is also beneficial to the solder filling of the through hole, because the large opening also means that there is more energy to enter the welding area.
How to prevent static electricity in the process of SMT placement machine?
In the SMT production line, we will encounter the problem of static electricity, from the friction between the clothes and the dry air to the dry air, which is the end of the duckweed. If the condition is suitable, it is a few volts and the peak is hundreds of kilovolts, so anti static is the need to do in our work, today, the south. Give some measures to introduce mechanical anti electrostatic patch SMT.
Static electricity has three: static clothing, antistatic shoes (conductive shoes), electrostatic hand rings, antistatic shoes and electrostatic hand rings to guide the human body to avoid accumulation in the human body. Ordinary clothes will have great electrostatic voltage in the walk (>1000V). And antistatic clothing does not happen when it moves. This is the main role of antistatic clothing, long strip antistatic clothing can not shield the inside of the clothing produced static (after wearing still >1000V), grid – like antistatic clothing can be shielded (<200V), the static electricity generated through the floor and the grounding line of various parts of the plant to the outside of the general grounding wire.
1, strengthen the consciousness of the workers on the anti static operation
2, reduce the poor production caused by static electricity
3, prevent static electricity from causing damage to the product
二，Scope of application: all SMT production lines
The generation of static electricity is not perceived, but the static electricity produces the voltage of tens of thousands of volts. When the static electricity comes into the tip (the static release point, such as the human finger), it releases all the energy in a moment, causing the contact material to be struck by electric shock, causing the capacitance, IC, line road and so on to be destroyed and burned, so that the product is strict. In the case of heavy damage, static electricity measures should be taken. .
四，The contents of the operation
（一）Prevention and treatment of human static electricity
1, the workers should wear electrostatic clothing, work shoes;
2, the operator should take electrostatic gloves when working.
3, the operator should take an electrostatic ring in the operation.
（二）Prevention and control of static electricity
Make use of electrostatic materials to produce production tools.
2, the storage place to prevent static electricity;
（三）Prevention and control of static electricity of a worktable / mobile vehicle
1, the anti static film should be pasted on the work table.
2, the operation platform / mobile vehicle must have antistatic grounding chain.Prevention of equipment static electricity: good grounding wire
（四）Prevention and control of material static electricity
When the material is taken, the operator should use the antistatic method: with electrostatic gloves and electrostatic rings.
2, the material storage should be anti static measures: material cabinet to paste electrostatic film, grounding chain.
3, there should be anti-static measures in temporary storage area: installing grounding chain.
（五）Prevention and control of static electricity related to production: anti static measures should be taken when using items related to production: static wires and antistatic films.
The online operators should strictly abide by this rule
The online operators are supervised by the team leader, and the engineers are supervised by the engineers.
1, using the next vacuum mode, in line with the theory of free fall, good dust collection effect.
2, special jig fixed more solid, to avoid the poor positioning caused by the cutting accuracy error.
3, the system automatically fixes according to the product installation location, to ensure high-precision product cutting requirements.
4, the static eliminator is installed in addition to electricity, dust blower continued to work to eliminate static electricity generated when cutting high-speed spindle to avoid damage caused by static electricity parts to avoid accumulation of dust due to static electricity.
5, the use of safety doors, reduce noise and dust, improve safety.
Vacuum cleaner with vacuum collection box (according to production capacity or cutting dust collection time scheduled maintenance)
PCB Separator also called PWB Depaneling machine. Rotate router bit to cut high-density component PCB panel to single products v-groove or perforated line. Utilize all of our accumulated technology to help minimize dust attach on PCB. Router machine has following features.
The number of milling cutters (0-5 section)Break Detection断刀检测无(none)Cutter Life Control刀具寿命控制程序控制(controlled by Program)Table NumberTable数量1个Spindle Speed主轴转速60000rpmSpindle Cooling System主轴冷却系统气冷方式Air cooling modeCleaner Mode集尘方式下集尘(collect dust downside)Working Power工作电源220V ，50HZAir press空压供给0.4MpaSafety Device安全装置采用安全防护门加门锁感应器Safety door and door lock sensorMode机型模式离线机型，手工装载卸载PCBA(offline, load and unload PCBA by hand)Auto failure test and repair mode故障自动检知维修模式系统具有自我诊断功能，实时错误信息显示，能直观地查询设备各个IO端口状态，易于排除故障。
Self-diagnosis，display failure information in real time, query IO state visually, easy for troubleshootingComputer & Operation system电脑和操作系统工控机、Windows 7
IPC, Windows 7Program Backup程式备份USBSoftware access control软件权限管理密码保护，依权限进入对应操作界面，保护系统重要参数。(Password protection，the operator enter corresponding interface according to authority to protect important parameters.)Programming编程可视化界面，单个程序切割点容量无限制，切割路径动态模拟。(Visual interface, the cutting point capacity for a single program should be over 400, dynamic simulation of cutting schedule.)Auto correction of the mark pointMark点自动校准功能具备Mark点自动校准功能(Yes)Fixture 治具万用治具可供选择(universal fixture)Voice control噪音控制运行时，噪声小于60分贝（离设备一米距离测量）
≦78 dB（measured in 1M’s distance ）Maintenance Period保修周期整机1年或以上，主轴2年或主轴3000小时保养服务。
1 years or more, spindle for 2 years or spindle maintenance service for 3000 hours.Technology Support技术支持及培训提供设备操作、编程，硬件保养，维修培训服务；程序永久免费升级。(Offer service of operation, programming, hardware caring and maintenance training; free upgrade of application. )
1, vacuum cleaner built-in vacuum mode, in line with the theory of free fall, dust collection effect is good.
2, the equipment adopts automatic loading and unloading products, can be directly on the wiring body or on the board machine.
3, using a special fixture with products (pcb), to avoid poor placement caused by cutting error.
4, the system automatically fixes the installation error, to ensure product precision cutting requirements.
5.It is equipped with static eliminator. When dividing, the dust remover will work continuously to eliminate the static electricity generated when the high-speed spindle cut. It can avoid the damage caused by the static electricity and avoid the accumulation of dust due to static electricity.
6, the use of safety doors, reduce noise and dust, improve safety.
7, there are follow-up vacuuming function, dust collector attached to the dust collection box (according to capacity cutting needs or dust collection time scheduled maintenance).
8, touch the display as a display, setting, control, can display more content, the operation directly through the touch screen operation, easy to operate.
9, can be directly docking the next equipment, sub-plate processing.
10, in the cutting process, if broken knife, equipment with automatic tool change function, without manual to change the knife.
11, Equipment using Mes system, the factory can control the machine everywhere, equipped with WIFI function can be controlled.
0-100mm/sX,Y,Z axis Driving SpeedX、Y、Z轴驱动速度X、Y轴至少1000mm/s(min)，Z轴至少750mm/s(min)，伺服马达方式驱动(driven by servo motor)Repeatability Accuracy机台重复精度±0.02mmMechanical hand X, Z stroke机械手X、Z行程X：420mm、I：60mmManipulator X, Z running speed机械手X、Z运行速度200mm/sMechanical hand grasp mode机械手抓取方式真空吸附Precision of repeated positioning of manipulator机械手重复定位精度±0.04mmMechanical hand grab products (PCB) dimensions机械手抓取产品（PCB）尺寸350mm*350mmPCB feeding trackPCB上料轨道皮带输送；宽度60~360mm可调Split plate product分板产品下料皮带输送；宽度420mmWorking Area工作区域（可加工行程）X:300mm，Y：350mm，Z：0-50mmPCB Thickness切割PCB厚度范围0.5-2mm(or thicker)，或范围更大 Router Bit Diameter铣刀直径0.8-2.0mmCutting Precision切割精度±0.01mmCutting Ability切割能力具有切割直线、圆弧、圆、L型和U型的能力
Smart to set the no. of knife section(0-3)Break Detection断刀检测有（have）Cutter Life Control刀具寿命控制程序控制(controlled by Program)Product testing产品检测有（have）Table NumberTable数量1个Table FunctionTable功能并行Table运行方式；设备能实现1个Table联动功能(1 tables run in parallel)Spindle Speed主轴转速60000rpmSpindle Cooling System主轴冷却系统风冷方式(air cooling)Cleaner Mode集尘方式下集尘(collect dust downside)Working Power工作电源220V ，50HZAir press空压供给0.5Mpa以上(above)Safety Device安全装置采用安全防护门或感应器(security door or sensor)Mode机型模式在线机型，全自动装载卸载PCBA(offline, load and unload PCBA by hand)Auto failure test and repair mode故障自动检知维修模式系统具有自我诊断功能，实时错误信息显示，能直观地查询设备各个IO端口状态，易于排除故障。
Self-diagnosis，display failure information in real time, query IO state visually, easy for troubleshootingComputer & Operation system电脑和操作系统工控机、Windows 7或以上版本。
PIC、Windows 7 or more advanced versionProgram Backup程式备份USBSoftware access control软件权限管理密码保护，依权限进入对应操作界面，保护系统重要参数。(Password protection，the operator enter corresponding interface according to authority to protect important parameters.)Programming编程可视化界面，单个程序切割点容量无限制，切割路径动态模拟。(Visual interface, the cutting point capacity for a single program should be over 400, dynamic simulation of cutting schedule.)Auto correction of the mark pointMark点自动校准功能具备Mark点自动校准功能(Yes)Fixture 治具ASC-3500S专用治具ASC-3500S special fixtureVoice control噪音控制运行时，噪声小于60分贝（离设备一米距离测量）
≦78 dB（measured in 1M’s distance ）Maintenance Period保修周期整机1年或以上，主轴建议2年以上并在保内提供主轴3000小时保养服务。
Over 1 year for the whole machine, and over 2 years for the spindle, and the spindle enjoys 3000 hours’ maintenance during the periodTechnology Support技术支持及培训提供设备操作、编程，硬件保养，维修培训服务；程序永久免费升级。(Offer service of operation, programming, hardware caring and maintenance training; free upgrade of application. )
1, the use of multiple sets of upper and lower knife while cutting
2, the bottom of the device with adjustable foot castors, easy to move equipment, non-moving need to be stable and fixed; feet Cup adjustable height 50MM or more;
3, equipped with SMEMA interface communication with other devices can be linked, with reserved network interface, the follow-up factory aspects of networking;
4, the device uses power: AC230V gas source: 4-6KGF / cm2
5, the necessary safety devices;
6, the equipment needs to operate smoothly, the necessary test components;
7, according to the normal production capacity needs to reach 1500PCS / H or more
8, there are data monitoring statistics output: boot time monitoring, capacity monitoring, equipment failure information and automatic rejection system
9, using multiple groups simultaneously cut down on the knife
10, the distance between the knife can be accurately adjusted, sub-board thickness to be met: 0.6MM-3.5MM up and down the distance between the knife can be accurately adjusted, sub-board thickness to be met: 0.6MM-3.5MM
11, the knife and the knife gap can be adjusted according to the PCB board V-CUT spacing, precision control in the 0.1MM
12, the distance between two adjacent blades can be adjusted between 8MM-25MM, can quickly adjust the required width;
SMT filter cotton is usually replaced in three months, otherwise it will be blocked, affecting the use effect.
Filter has the following characteristics.
1.Is a high performance and high efficiency filter cotton non-woven processing using organic hot-melt synthetic fiber and;
2, increasing structure, using gradually encrypted multi-layer technology, that is, the fiber density in the direction of pure air will increase gradually, and the higher filtration efficiency can be blocked at different levels of density according to the size of dust, which will more effectively accommodate more dust.
3, efficient filter cotton sticky treatment, filter material after full dipping, because the adhesive penetrated the media completely, so that the dust particles can not pass through, so that the overall filtered air flow evenly diffused, forming laminar flow state, to achieve the best spraying effect.
Does anyone need SMT filter cotton? Factory price.
3. 2. Installation accessories, required energy and precautions
1) The source pressure is : 0.4Mpa~0.6Mpa
2)Taken the air over diameter for ?: 12mm, a quick joint is needed
3) The top of the equipment is designed ?: The 125mm exhaust port shall be connected to the outside by independent air duct
4) matters need attention: In order to ensure safe production, customers must ensure that the following security measures are installed in place. Otherwise, the company does not assume any responsibility for security
?It is at least 3 meters away from the electric equipment, away from fire source and heat source
?The ground wire must be connected, and the earth shall not be connected to any other electrified equipment
?The exhaust duct of this equipment shall not be connected to any equipment that can produce heat source. (such as reflow soldering wave soldering of SMT, etc.)
3.3 installation space
To facilitate the maintenance and replacement of spare parts for equipment operation, please leave more than one meter space around the equipment
4.0 Operations Guide
A Preparation before operation
4.1.1 connect the air source to the machine, the gas source is connected well, the display lamp is highlighted and the subsequent work can be continued
4.1.2 check if air pressure in the standard rating (04-0.6 MPa) range. Lower than 0.4mpa will affect the cleaning effect and reduce production efficiency (too low will not activate the machine).
Higher than 0.6mpa can result in damage to the mechanical gas system and all parts of the system.
Adjust the pressure method: pull upward gently to adjust the knob and rotate to the right————- Increase pressure
Go to the right ————– reduce stress
After reaching the required pressure, press the adjusting knob, air pressure lock and pressure to complete the gas connection, and the lamp is highlighted
4.1.3 check whether the top exhaust duct is unblocked or unblocked, which will result in damage to the environment and other consequences of the cleaning effect
4.1.4 check the glass viewport of the door panel through the liquid road to check the solvent reserves. The normal state is above the M position, and the machine can meet the various cleaning effects. The amount of liquid stored in this model is the maximum amount (40L).
4.1.5 if the solvent is not enough, please add adding method in time: see adding solvent method
4.1.6 the pump access panel is opened with a randomly attached triangle key to check whether the ball valves are in normal condition
Ball (the ball valve of pump outlet filter) A ball valve D (pump inlet connection of the reservoir fluid Xiang ball valve) opens, B ((the ball) of white PE tube pump discharge ball valve C (white PE tube pump inlet ball valve) closed
4.2 time setting
4.2.1The setting of the cleaning time (see figure below), gently rotate the timer protection cap to the left and pull up the cover.
General cleaning time is
Minutes, depending on the actual situation, will be different.
This timer is measured in seconds (S) with a range of 10-999 seconds (S).
It can be set to 0, otherwise the machine will not start and may damage the timer and other components.
4.2.2 setting of drying time
Operation method and cleaning time setting.
The general drying time is 4-6 minutes depending on the actual situation.There will be an elongation of the aqueous solvents.
4.2.3The cleaning and drying time are automatic reset.
That is, one set, multiple times (N times).
When the pressure is less than the required number, the timer can be reset and the device cannot be started.
At this point, the black reset button on the upper row of the timer can be reset manually.
4.2.4The counter’s use of this counter is the increment counter, each cleaning a steel net, automatically into the system,
One of them is going up.
The count range is 0-999999.
Mainly used for cleaning work statistics, timely replacement of consumables (filter element), etc.
The filter cartridge should be changed when cleaning up to 1500.
Specific visual cleaning products are different and different.
When the counter displays the number to reach the target number, press the 4.2.3 method to open the cover, then press the black reset button on the left of the timer and the counter is reset.
4.3 placement of steel mesh
4.3.1 press the inner door safety button to open the cleaning room
4.3.2 lift the steel net with http://topmednorx.com both hands, gently place the front in the cleaning room chute roller and push it gently forward to the sliding channel steel
Fixed fixture on the net.
The steel net is in the middle of the fixture and chute. The top of the steel net is at the top of the cleaning room
Steel mesh fixture middle.(see below.)
4.3.3 when placing the steel mesh, the steel mesh shall not be in contact with the door to avoid damaging the steel net and sealant
4.3.4After the steel net is placed, close the cleaning door.
The inner door should be kept in good condition, otherwise, the solvent will be expelled outside, causing machine damage or environmental damage, more likely to cause personal injury
4.3.5 after the inside door is closed, continue to close the outer security door.
The security door is closed and the light is on, so that the following operation can be continued.
If the security door is not closed, the lamp will be retracted and the machine will not be able to start.
After closing the door again, the machine can be started
This “Operation Instruction Manual” is given with each machine,please keep this manual for your reference at any time.
Please read this instruction manual carefully before you operate this machine.
Due to technology upgrading and product special requirement, machine may be different from instruction manual partially, please be subject to actual machine, we will add additional explanation as much as possible.
When the equipment is working normally, please keep some space in front of and at the back of the equipment, which is required for operation and maintenance. Besides, please do not block heat emission of the equipment.
Equipment operating environment: temperature:5～25℃, relative humidity:20～95%, place with no direct sunlight, no condensation, no splashing water, oil and chemical.
The technician who operates and repairs this machine must be able to use computer.
The computer that is equipped for the machine can be only used for this equipment, can not be used for other purposes; it is strictly forbidden to connect any other movable memory device with virus with the machine to avoid damaging control system.
The USB flash disk that is given with machine must be protect from virus, do not use it on other computer casually.
For the sake of people’s safety, when the machine is running, please do not open the front and back movable door and reach out your body into the machine or move close to the machine without taking any safety protections, otherwise, it will bring unnecessary personnel injury.
Turning the power on and off repeatedly will be one reason of machine breakdown. After turning off power, ,you need to wait for at least 20 seconds before you can turn on the power again.
Do not let the machine suffer from impact or strong vibration, otherwise it will cause machine breakdown.
When you shut off the machine power, please do it according to following sequence; if you do not follow the sequence and shut off the power or restart directly, the data can not be saved completely, it will also cause damage to hard disk. Exit/Shut off procedure: exit from application program exit from Windows turn off power
If you need to temporarily stop using the machine, please keep the machine in the environment as follows:temperature:5～25℃, relative humidity:20～95%, place with no direct sunlight, no condensation, no splashing water, oil and chemical.
In order to avoid dust, you can cover up the machine(for example, put a cover), but must be moisture-proof.
If not understand, please contact us, please must not operate blindly.
Note: please pay attention to affairs mentioned above!
Chapter 1 Overview
S4000 series of machines can insert various kinds of tape packed components (electrolytic capacitor, porcelain capacitor, etc). The machine station can dispense material on special W-shape carrier clip, then carrier clips will be transferred to inserter and jump wire and various kinds of electronic component and jump wire will be inserted on PCB automatically, also showing the non performing status on display and detecting missing component, which shows the machine is a automatic equipment with high precision and performance.
One outstanding feature of this machine is: it is able to insert cylindrical jump wire to PCB directly without sequencing again, which can save 1/3 of jump wire. Supported by the self-developed software, the machine is featured with three functions all in one: it can not only insert jump wire alone, but also can insert axial electronic component alone, and can insert jump wire and axial component together as well. With one machine and one operator, it can achieve the output that equals to the yield of 40 workers inserting component manually.
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) configuration, run 15 minutes after power outage
1.6KW (Energy Saving)
2. Machinery Part:
1) Mahcine stand
Based on scientific calculation, the machine stand structure is made of square iron tube welded with iron plate, then went through aging treatment, which ensures good rigidness and stability. The four corners of machine are installed with vibration-proof feet, whose height can be adjusted to achieve proper leveling of machine.
2) X, Y worktable assembly
This machine inserts component to each areas of PCB by moving the worktable, where the PCB is placed.
Each worktable assembly uses two hard steel shaft as rail, uses ball lead screw and servo motor in the middle to drive. Lead screw nut is fixed with platform board, and the two ends of lead screw is fixed, the motor is connected with it through timing belt. Motor drives lead screw to rotate, and lead screw drives lead screw nut and worktable to move in a straight line.
On X, Y worktable assemblies, there are positive and negative limits, reduction switch and zero position inspection optoelectronic switch. If the assembly moves out of first limit, the motor will slow down; if it exceeds second limit, the motor will slow down until stop to avoid destructive impact to servo system. The zero position inspection optoelectronic switch determines the position of worktable when it stops.
The X worktable assembly is installed on the main unit platform, Y worktable assembly is installed on X worktable assembly. The worktable board is made of imported aluminium of high quality, which helps to achieve light weight. Y worktable assembly is equipped with turning plate. The turning plate serves to allow the PCB to rotate in ±90°±180°±360° to insert electronic component in different directions. As to turning plate, there is a round rotating plate in Y worktable, the round rotating plate is supported and located by four bearing that are installed horizontally. At each side of round plate, there is V-shape locating bracket, normally, the “tongue” of locating structure of work plate stretches out and touches V-shape bracket closely to fix round plate. The locating structure is composed of two single-acting cylinders, one elastic “tongue” and locating board. When turning plate needs to rotate, air cylinder stretches out, “tongue” retracts and breaks away from bracket. The round plate rotation is driven by turning plate motor, the turning plate motor is connected with one elastic round wheel assembly through timing belt. The round wheel assembly is equipped with one air cylinder, when the round plate needs to rotate, this air cylinder stretches out, the edge of round wheel and round plate touches with each other tightly, the rotation of motor drives the rotation of round plate.
3) Inserter and housing assembly
The inserter is made up with encoder, motor, gear rack, bearing, and timing belt, etc. The inserter assembly is installed on square steel tube with size of 1001506. It is equipped with accessories of high precision and stability, such as motor, gear rack, bearing, synchronizing wheel, and a set of camera, etc.
The motion of inserter is realized by Panasonic servo motor controlling material transfer and insertion.
Note: the insertion motion steps as follows: material transferring is done by double chains of high precision carring component to inserter, then centering component by centering assembly which is of high accuracy, then the component is moved under the inserter by chain; at this time, insertion main shaft（H） gear shaft rotates after driven by servo motor, and brings gear rack to move downward as well as shear blade, then the component lead is cut off, the former moves down also and clinches the two leads of component, the whole component is bent into splayed shape; the pusher continue to move downward, and pushed the bent component into PCB. Meanwhile, driven by clinch motor, the two clinch air cylinder stretch out, and bends the two leads of component that is inserted already, and cut off the excess lead, then the component is fixed on PCB. After that, housing moves down and back to original position rapidly, insertion main shaft will move up and back to original position quickly. These motions will be repeated until next command is given.
4) Jump Wire Assembly
This machine can move jumper(jump wire) to the bottom of insertion head for insertion directly without being sequenced by sequencer. Feed motor rotates and drags jumper (jump wire) from left to right, while the jumper is straightened and moved to the bottom of insertion head to be inserted (same motion as electronic component insertion).
5) Electricity and Air Control Device
Electricity and air control device supplies power and control signal for machine.
All the motion command of this machine is input and output by computer. The detection signal is input to computer through I\O board, and motion command signal in input to I\O board or servo through computer.
This machine will use 220V AC, 24V and 5V DC, and it is equipped with UPSAC power source. There is leakage circuit breaker at AC power source trunk, and protective at each branch circuit. DC is supplied by switch power. Grounding system must be standard and reliable.
Every AC servo motor is controlled by one servo. All servo parameters can be read or adjusted through servo screen, or can be read and adjusted in computer with dedicated software. The servo scree can show error code of servo system, which means, the servo is able to “diagnose by itself”.
Air supply of machine is input by air control assembly and supplied to relevant aircylinder by each electromagnetic valve.
6) Camera Assembly
Camera assembly is used to on-line program and correct PCB insertion coordination automatically.
Camera assembly is composed of camera and light source. Camera is installed at the left side of insertion head, and locked on a holder that can be jogged up and down. The camera lens can adjust focus and distance; the light source is installed under camera lens and is used to aid shotting.
7) Servo Control
There are total 8 servo systems in this machine shown as below. The servo system ensures motion control with constant torque, wide-speed ration, high speed and high precision, which guarantees high performance of the machine. Since the motors use AC power, the machine is energy-saving.
Each servo motor is controlled by one servo. The signals of servo slow down, limit, and encoder are input to control computer; then servo is controlled by control card, station drive card and computer.
All servo parameters can be read or adjusted through servo screen, or can be read and adjusted in computer with dedicated software. The servo scree can show error code of servo system, which means, the servo is able to “diagnose by itself”.
Mature servo software and hardware technology ensures that error rate of servo system is almost zero.
This machine uses monophase power of 220V AC with frequency of 50HZ. Power consumption rate is 1600W.
This machine is equipped with UPS, which can keep the machine continue to work around15 munites and avoid waste of components waiting to be inserted when the plant has power outage.
Design of electric control circuit is very scientific,and material of electric component comes from famous brand with high quality.
Besides of 220V AC power, the machine also uses +24V DC and +5V DC through switch power.
9) Equipment / System Grounding
There is a grounding connecting wire on the machine for equipment/ system grounding. User is supposed to ground the machine properly to effectively control power obstruction and differential electric potential of large system.
Note: Please refer to international electric code and relevant local electric code to identify correct size and position of grounding connector. These grounding connectors are additional (not substitution) to the grounding wire for signal cable and power cable. The grounding connector of power cable also needs to be grounded, which is usually processed through conduit of wiring system. The ground must be powerless, not only neutral, you can not select power cable conduit as the only grounding point. If possible, the system power board should also be grounded. No matter what kind of grounding system is applied, the earth empedance must be maintained within DC-10mHZ and lower than 10OHmS. The grounding system should be separated from power obstruction source to prevent the obstruction from being transferred to equipement/ system through grounding system.
10) Adjust equipment leveling
After the machine is moved to target place, you can put down the machine foot and adjust the machine leveling by placing a leveling instrument on the machine. Proper machine leveling can minimize machine vibration and enable the machine to work more smoothly with less nosie and longer life.
Lift the machine in the air completely and move it to target place.
First adjust the machine right & left leveling; since the machine gravity center is in the rear part, thus adjust the two rear feet.
Then ajust the machine front and back leveling; you only need to adjust one front foot because three points finalize one surface.
Revolve down the foot hanging and revolve a little further, and tighten the locating nuts on four feet.
Note: it will be rapid and efficient to adjust leveling by putting three feet on the ground.
11) File System Introduction
The D:\ disk in home directory contains following important file folders:
1) File folders S4000: the file used to keep application program S4000.exe.
2) File folders Installation: is to keep files that already registered for Southern Machinery AI equipment, it is temporary data file generated from registration.
3) File folders Southern Machinery data: is to keep parameters of equipment, component parameter, camera, original position test, statistic record, and factory default for relevant application program in Execl work sheet.
4) Equipment parameter: keep some parameters of AI equipment, such as insertion head excursion constant CX, insertion head excursion constant CY. Insertion head stroke constant HL, etc.
5) Component parameter: keep parameters of component specification, diameter, lead span for the equipment (the parameters can be added based on the type of component to be inserted).
Warning: Deletion or manual modification of above files is forbidden, otherwise the application program will be damaged and can not run normally, which will result in mal-function of equipment or even equipment destruction..
12) Industrial Control Computer and Software Installation:
1) Open mainframe box, install image collection card and motion control card
Matters need attention: be careful about ESD protection.
Installation and set up of motion control card: (1) make sure that your computer system is stable (2) make sure the computer is registered by Southern Machinery (3) make sure there are at least three PCI slots on computer mainframe (4) first run the file: D:\ install →Win2k_xp →PISO_DIO_Win2k_V241, then run REGIST2K in borad card, next run REG2K, then shut down the computer, insert the control card PISO-C64 into PCI1 slot, insert two DMC1000 (motion control card) into PCI2 slot and PCI3 slot seperately (5) open the computer, and copy Southern Machinery data and XG-2000E file folder into D disk, then install the safety dog into USB slot (6) after finish computer self-check and enter operating system, right click my computer attribute→hardware→ equipment device managers, click the “+” of Leisai Controjjer (motion control card), and find DMC1000, right click attribute driver→ update driver→ search for the suitable driver for my equipment → next step → appoint one place→ next step →browse (find D:\ install\board card\DMC100) and open→sure→ next step, the driver is installed automatically; the installation procedure of second motion control card is same, browse (find D:\ install\board card\REGISTER) open →sure→ next step, then the driver of the board card is installed automatically.
(7) Install P32-C32 motion control card, run PISO_DIO_Win2K_v241 in installWin2K and install. (8) Open and run S4000E.exe
2) Matters need attention: set up of computer mainframe BISO,
USB Cinfiguration →Legacy USB Support [Disabled]< prohibit USB memory disk autostart. If not prohibited, USB memory disk will start computer, it is possible that the computer can not start or get infected by virus.>
Boot Settings Conftguration →Boot Num-Lock[off]
3) Divide computer into three areas: C: 20G; D: 30G; E: 30G; and formatting them all as NTFS system; NTFS formatting is more stable and reliable than FAT32. (Note: take 80G hard disk as an example, equipment does not have any special requirement for hard disk size)
4) Install system software WINDOWS 2000+SP3/SP4
5) Install computer mainframe driver
6) Install computer display card driver
7) Install motion control card
8) Install safety dog (4000) driver
9) InstallDatabase Driver
10) Install: WINRAR, five-stroke input methoh, Execl, etc. (not required by equipment, customer can install according to actual need)
11) Copy S4000E file folder
12) Copy Southern Machinery data file folder
13) File Backup
In order to avoid production data loss, we recommend you use clean USB memory disk without virus to copy Southern Machinery data file folder and file folder of camera as backup every two or three days.
If the machine shows “execl table incompatible” or “file format incorrect “, please conduct overall virus detection and destruction under safe mode, and install Office software again, then delete all files that have execl table.
13) Computer Setup
1) Display color: 32 bits true color
2) Scree resolution: 1024×768 pixel
3) Set Screen Protection as “Non”, and Power Management as “Always on”.
4) Vertual memory: initial size: 500MB, maximum size: 1000MB
Attention: install and run antivirus software casually, because when AI is working, it needs to access to hard disk file frequently, and antivirus program usually first check read-write file, which affecting the AI performance and system stability. If the computer is suspicious of virus, you can create and install antivirus software, after destroying virus, uninstall the antivirus software or stop running it.
Warning: if data exchange with outside is needed, please make sure that outside device (USB flash disk, CD, Floppy disk) does not contain virus!
14) Safety Check before Operation
Check if the power supply is appointed rated voltage.
Check if mainframe is connected to machine, if safety fuse is in good condition.
Check if the equipment is properly grounded.
Check if there are impurities in power control panel.
Whether conveyor belt derails during transportation.
Press emergency stop switch, push and pull X, Y Assembly, see if they can move flexibly.
Limit check, check if limit switch is dislocated.
Check if bearing, lead screw, rail, gear friction assemblies are in good condition.
3) A set of open spanner (5.5-7 8-10 12-14 17-19 22-24 ) and a set of dedicated spanner;
4) A set of cross-shaped screwdriver and a set of slotted screwdriver;
5) sharp-nose pliers, diamond file, etc.
2. Install from “Part” to “Total”
Some parts of machine are broken down into pieces for the sake of packaging and transportation.
1) The sheetmetal door and front plate at both side of machine shell have been torn off, put the boards on the machine and lock the screw in relevant screw hole, and fit the boards to be aligned.
2) The warning light on machine shell has been torn off. First put wire through the installation screw hole of warning light, then turn metal tube into light installation screw hole and tighten the nut. At last, connect the wire one by one according to numbers.
3) Adjust equipment leveling
After the machine is moved to target place, you need to adjustmachine leveling. Proper machine leveling can minimize machine vibration and enable the machine to work more smoothly with less nosie and longer life. The leveling of machine means adjust the stretch length of the adjustable plate on the four machine feet.
1) Place a leveling instrument on the machine workbench.
2) First adjust the machine right & left leveling; since the machine gravity center is in the rear part, thus adjust the two rear feet.
3) Then ajust the machine front and back leveling; you only need to adjust one front foot because three points finalize one surface.
4) Revolve down the foot hanging and revolve a little further, and tighten the locating nuts on four feet.
Note: it will be rapid and efficient to adjust leveling by putting three feet on the ground.
3. Connect Power and Air Resource
Attention please: before connect power, first make sure machine overall power and air supply are cut off.
Connect the power connector that at left-rear side of mainframe to 220 V AC power, use national standard wire of 3(L+N+E)*2.5 mm². Grounding system must be standard.
Connect the input terminal of air control assembly that at the right-front side of machine with air pipe of 12*8.5 to introduce air source.
Attention: please clean up the impurities in air pipe before supply air to machine.
Chapter 3 Operation
1. Safety Check before operation
Please you must pay attention: when machine is newly installed or in idle for long time, please do following safety check carefully before supply power and air to the machine and operate the machine.
1) Check if the power supply is appointed rated voltage
2) Check if power is connected to machine, if safety fuse is in good condition, and whether branch breaker is closed.
3) Check if the equipment is properly grounded.
4) Check if there are any irrelevant items left in power control panel and moveable part of machine.
5) Conveyor belt or timing belt derails during transportation.
6) Check the mechanisms that are of heavy load and running fast are connected well, such as lead screw, rail, insertion shaft.
7) Use hand to push and pull X, Y, H (insertion head), B(housing), C(span),C1(chain),C2 (centering), W( jump wire ) Assembly, whether they can move smoothly.
8) Check if each dispenser is retreat back at safe location.
9) Check if limit detection and limit assembly are dislocated.
10) Check if emergency switch is pressed down, check whether overall air supply and power supply are at OFF status.
11) Check if all connectors and air pipes of computer and power control panel are connected properly.
12)Check if UPS contains enough power, otherwire you need to charge it at least for 4 hours.
2. Power on and off
1. Power on
Before you turn on the machine, please make sure there is no impurity inside the machine, no jam in rear station, and no impurity on the chain; When power on, please do not put your hand or other stuff into the machine. This machine is controlled by industrial automation computer, it takes some time for it to start and be ready.
Confirm the machine main power circuit breaker is ON.
Confirm the emergency switch is not pressed down, and whether each machine switch and power is connected.
Press the LCD power button on operation panel, and then press the computer power button on operation panel to start the computer.
Turn on the air switch at the left side of machine, then the machine power is on, and then turns on emergency stop switch on operation panel, the servo power is on.
When computer is fully ready, click the icon 【my computer】 on desktop, then click D disk, click S4000 directory in D disk, then double click S4000 icon in S4000 directory, wait for several seconds and enter into S4000 production menu, click start button or press start button on operation panel, then machine reset starts.
2. Power Off
In order to avoid damage to computer hard disk, and ensure completion of current production program and data, when shut off the power, please you must follow steps as below to shut down the machine properly.
Turning ON/OFF the machine repeatedly will be one of the causes of equipment and UPS errors. Once the power is off, please at least wait for 20 seconds before you turn on the machine again.
As picture shown below: click operating system menu (file) to exit to program.Then production program at present will be saved automatically into D disk “Southern Machinery data” file folder with name of slast. When the machine is trun on again, the machine will autocall this program. If the machine is not shut off normally or has power outage suddently, then the present program will not be saved, as a result, when turn on the machine again, you have to call the program saved normally last time. Normal shut down step as following:
Single-click file ——→exit———→sure
Click Win2000 (Start) (shutdown), exit as normal procedure for Windows system shut down process.
Then switch off the general power of equipment, and turn UPS to Off status. If shutdown will last for more than 24 hours, please turn the equipment main power circuit breaker to OFF status.
3. Operation Interface Introduction, divided in 4 areas.
1. Control panel area: this area controls machine operation and production. (as picture above)
Explaination for buttons at control panel area:
Shift: It only shifts workbench, no feeding and insertion.
Idle spin: It moves workbench in order and idle insert, no feeding.
Insert: The sequencer chain and insertion chain run.
Single step: Except for “Start” button, in order to excute any function or open any file, you need to single click on it. During process of shift, and automatic insertion, if you click on it, shift will end and insertion will stop after every component. If you want to continue with automatic run, you must click on “automatic” again.
Automatic: Complete action in order based on program.
Single-cycle—continuous: It is a compound button. Normally, single-cycle means the machine stops after shift, idle spin or insert, and only after press start again, the machine starts to shift, idle spin or insert again. When you single click “Single-cycle”, the button becomes “Continuous”.
Zero: Turn workbench, turn plate, H shaft, etc, to zero position. This is a must to zero all the mechanism before shift and insert for the first time.
Insertion head:It is head motor switch, green means effective, yellow means ineffective, at this time you can turn the head part manually.
Centering: C2 Assembly centers the material on the chain once.
Air Supply: Turn on or off all air supply of machine.
Rectify: Conduct visual rectify for coordinates in all programs, “Non” means no visual rectify, “√” means to do automatically rectify for the machine.
Start: Start the machine to conduct certain movement, and send out command of “Start”.
Stop: Stop all the motions.
Missing part inspection: Inspect missing part when inserting. Start missing part inspection function by putting “√” in the square grid; if no “√”, then no inspection for missing part.
2. Vedio Attribute Area: This area shows the image of PCB taken by camera.
3. Run-time information area: This area shows production status and production information.
First, there is color indicating production status, green means normal, yellow means missing part, red means wrong part. Picture below shows the program names and program quantity of present production.
1) Program name: It shows the name of program that is going to run or has already run; it changes as you “run” different programs.
2) Quantity: It shows the total line quantities of the programs are running.(including 0S turn plate line)
3) Set quantity: Set the number of PCB to be inserted. When the quantity set is met, the machine will stop automatically. Normally, the quantity is set as 2 automatically. If you single click it, a dialogue box will pop out asking you “Do you want to set up target quantity?” If your answer is “Yes”, you can put the new target quantity directly. If the answer is “No”, click on “Cancel”, and return to previous interface.
4) Quantity completed: every time when inertion has done for one PCB, the production record will be updated automatically to show how many PCBs have been inserted.
5) Dispense inspection: it means inspect for missing part when transfeering components, if there is no component on corresponding chain, the machine will stop, and show yellow.
6) Insertion inspection: conduction inspection for missing part when inserting. Start missing part inspection function by putting “√” in the square grid; if no “√”, then no inspection for missing part.
7) Real time speed: actual speed of insertion.
4. Program edit area (such as picture): This area is to create or revise coordinate program where the program is open to manual edit. To enter program edit area, first click “single step” at control panel, then click the “edit” button at program edit area.
Edit: After click “single step” and “edit”, this button become yellow, and the chatacter becomes “exit edit” and the button box frame becomes dotted line, then you can edit the program. After you finish editing, click this button to exit. If you do not single click “Confirm” after editing, the dialogue box will pop up asking “The edit is not confirmed! Do you want to confirm?” if you select “Yes”, then the change will be saved, if “No”, the change is not saved. (Note:for founction column, only I1.I2.I3.I4 can enter into or exit from edit)
Visual correction: single step + edit, then click Visual correction, it turns to yellow, and image attribute area will show the image of PCB taken by camera.
Exit Visual correction: exit visual correction.
Excursion: when edit X and Y for the third row of program, this button will turn green, after you finish revising, and single click it before you exit from revision, then all the X, Y coordinates in all rows of the program will excurse automatically based on the revision done in third row. If you exit from revision after revising, and single click it, then the “excursion” is null. (Note: only under the condition of OS一the row is insertion row, there will be excursion.)
Enter: single click it, then all the revision done will be saved.
Up arrow: under the condition of “edit”, click it, will move to the program in last row. (Note: if the last row and next row is T1 or T2, then clicking on it is not allowed)
Down arrow: under the condition of “edit”, click it, will move to the program in next row.
Former: pusher tip goed down and bends component into U shape, but not insert.
Push: pusher tip moves down and push out component.
Reposition: pusher tip returns to original position.
Housing up: housing goes up..
Housing down: housing goes down and returns to original position.
Clinch retract: clinch retracts to original position.
EXIT: After adjusting coordinate, if you want to repeal and you haven’t enter the adjustment, you can click it to return the coordinate to the previous value before adjustment.
Arrow button: when doing visual correcting, use arrow button to adjust coordinate. The direction of arrow indicated the movement direction of insertion head (namely the movement direction of workbench).
Number selection: the numbers 2, 10, 100, and 1000 means the movement distance of coordinate, you can select the movement distance by using “arrow button”. The ration is 100=1 mm.
C+: increase the width of C shaft.
C-: reduce the width of C shaft.
Rectify: choose “rectify current row” in control panel area, if you click it, the current row will be automatically rectified.
5. Explaination on Toolbar
single click: single step + file = open program, save program, save image, and exit(text format explaination: click on『single step』, then click on『file』 , then the fuction buttons like『open program, save program, save image, exit』will pop out, following same format are applicable to the same analogy)
Open program: open existing production program.
Save program: save production program to the appointed file folder.
Save image: save vedio image to the file folder at the same location as program.
Exit: exit from production menu, return to previous oprating system.
Single click on quantity, function buttons like quantity set up, revise, end submenu will pop up. After ending submenu, you can revise the relevant quantity.
Set up: set up the quantity needed for production.
Revise: revise the production quantity set as above. (Quantity needs to be smaller than the set up)
End: end after the set up production quantity is achieved. (stop after all the componnets on the chain are inserted)
3) Set up
single click set up button, the dropdown menu,including equipment parameter, component parameter, and revise password. (shown as picture below)
(1) Equipment parameter (as picture):
All machine parameters adjustment is done in equipment parameter, including camera position CX and CY, H deep insertion position HL value, feed compensation, turn table compensation R1 and R2, housing travel distance BL value, clinch time TMC value, machine stop position X(Y), camera brightness adjustment, etc. After you revise the parameter, you need to click application, save then click return.
Camera position CX: the coordinate for the center of a pair of former at X shaft based on camera center as zero position.
Camera position CY: the coordinate for the center of a pair of former at Y shaft based on camera center as zero position.
H deep insertion compensation HL: compensation for insertion depth of insertion head.
Feed compensation: compensation for jump wire length.
Centering compensation: compensation for travel distance of centering assembly.
Forward turn table compensation R1: when turn table rotates forward, compensation for the time to allow motor continues to rotate.
Reverse turn table compensation R2: when turn table rotates in reverse, compensation for the time to allow motor continues to rotate.
Machine stop position X: after workbench zeros, the actual position of X shaft is bigger than zero position, usually is 22860.
Machine stop position Y: after workbench zeros, the actual position of Y shaft is bigger than zero position, usually is 22860.
Centering compensation: backup item.
Housing travel distance BL: compensation of rising height of housing.
Chain speed: adjust the speed of carrier chain and sequencer chain (C1).
Speed adjustment: adjust the overall insertion speed.
Station quantity ST: show total quantity of machine stations.
Feed compensation HW2: compensation for error value of feed wheel.
Camera brightness adjustment: adjust the brightness of picture taken by camera.
Application: apply default values that are saved.
Read: single click read, the default value will show up.
Save: save the parameters that get revised.
Return: exit from current page, return to previous operating system interface.
(2) Component parameter: component parameter is to classify all the components in insertion program according to certain criterion, and describe features of component. (If you want to add the component type, you can add it in component bank at D disk Southern Machinery data)
When you single click it, the following parameters will show up. (See picture):
Serial number: serial number of component.
Type: type of component, based on watt level.
Diameter: diameter of component body.
Lead diameter: diameter of component lead.
Component length: length of component body.
H speed: speed of insertion shaft H.
XYC speed: move speed of workbench and C shaft.
+ : single click it, the parameter of component with last “serial number” will show up. .
: single click it, the parameter of component with next “serial number” will show up.
Read: single click read, the default value will show up.
Save: save the parameters that get revised.
Return: exit from current page, return to previous operating system interface.
(3) Revise password:
Setting up equipment parameter password can prevent random change, if there is no password, revise can not be done. Before the machine leave the factory, the password for equipment parameter is set usually as 0000.
It is to diagnose the current status of input singal and output singal as well as the status of servo system movement.
Single step + diagnose= common input singal, common output singal, dedicated input singal, station driver, servo system, turn table, etc.
(1) Common input singal: it show current signal status of input channels, such as each photoelectronics, magnetic induction, safety switch, etc (input to computer through machine). The status described down is the machine standby status, when the machine works, the status changes between “high” and “low”, “high” and “low” are short terms of high level and low level. This control software is effective for low level.
Emergency stop switch: when press down the emergency stop switch on the shell, the status will change from high to low, all power of servo motor will be shut off.
Head safety: this in optoelectronic switch detection signal is used to prevent the H shaft from going down to unsafe position.
Guardrail safety: this switch is set up to proctect the moving door of machine. When you open the door, if you do not turn the safety switch manually, the low level will be released and all the working machines will stop.
Head switch: it is the enable control switch singal for servo of H shaft.
Insertion inspection: inspect the insertion status of two component leads. L and R represent the singal of left and right clinch. When inserting, if the component is not inserted into the hole or the clinch does not touch the component lead, the machine will stop or alrm. The normal status is high, otherwise it is low. The singal is from clinch, and the theory is that when the process is normal, the clinch and ground will form loop.
Start: when press down the start switch at machine shell, its status will change from high to low, the vise versa.
Stop: when press down the stop switch at machine shell, its status will change from high to low, the vise versa.
Sequencing inspection: when carrying the component while inserting, if there is no component on the chain, the machine will stop, its status will change from high to low, the vise versa.
Spare: the singal interface not used.
Turn table at place: when “at place” magnet on turn table approaches the “at place” magneto sensitive component of turn table sensor, turn table sensor will send out this singal. This determines the turn table whether stops or continues to rotate.
Turn table zero position: when “zero position” magnet on turn table approaches the “zero position” magneto sensitive component of turn table sensor, turn table sensor will send out this singal. This determines the turn table whether returns back to zero position.
(2) Special input singal: It is the signal status of current output (input to computer) by the optoelectronic switches on each shaft.
X, Y shaft: workbench shaft.
C shaft: the width shaft for cutting, forming and clinch.
H shaft: main insertion shaft.
C1 shaft and C2 shaft: insertion chain, sequencer chain shaft and centering.
Positive and negative limit: they are short terms for the optoelectronic switch singals of the maximum position at positive and negative direction of each shaft.
Positive and negative slow down: it is to send out signal of “start slow down”. They are installed in front of optoelectronic switch of positive and negative limit. When inspection sensor blocks the light emitter of optoelectronic switch, servo motor will start to slow down gradually and stop until it reaches the limit.
Original point: is to set up the detection signal of machine “zero point”.
——You can put a piece of paper between the light emitter and light receiver of each optoelectronic switch, normally the signal will change from low to high as the paper goes in and out. Otherwise the optoelectronic switches are broken or circuits are abnormal.
(3) Common output singal. It shows the status of each motion signal sent by computer. If you single click each buttom under “status”, movement status will change between “high” and “low”. “High”, means there is no movement; “low”, means there is movement.
Flashlight: it is the light source of camera. This machine only needs one flashlight.
Spare: the singal interface not used.
Green, yellow, red light: the warning lights on the shell.
Clinch: control signal of electromagnetic valve for air cylinder of clinch.
Turn table lock: the electromagnetic valve for air cylinder on turn table lock assembly.
Turn table clamping roller: the electromagnetic valve for air cylinder on turn table lamping roller assembly.
Clockwise: relay singal that controls turn table rotate in clockwise.
Counterclockwise: relay singal that controls turn table rotate in counterclockwise.
Lead leg inhaler: signal of lead leg inhalation, not useful temporarily.
(4) Servo system (dedicated diagnose area for each servo shaft).
Input value within limit (blue number) in the input boxes of “travel distance” and “speed”of relevant shaft, when you single click the direction arrow (or direction button)once, the shaft will move once according to the value input and direction chosen, until the shaft reaches the limit and get protected (except for W shaft).
Among them, W shaft is shaft for feeding jump wire, and it only moves in one direction. B shaft is housing motor, C2 is centering,C1 shaft is insertion and sequencer chain, and other shafts have been introduced before.
(5) Turn table: It is the worktable that turns.
Clockwise: worktable rotates in clockwise.
Counterclockwise: worktable rotates in counterclockwise.
Return: exit from present operation interface and return to previous operation interface.
6) Station driver (shown as picture below):
Press “-” button, station position will move one step forward.
You can put the target station in number input area directly.
Press “+” button, station position will move one step backward.
Press driver button, program start to execute the command input above, and test the station.
7) Statistics: current production program information and operation information. If you select appropriate information, the selected information window will pop out and conduct statistics.
(1) Program information: show information of current production program. For example:
(2) Operation information: information including yield, standby time, insertion time, etc.You can save the information automatically into D disk “Southern Machinery data” file folder, “statistic record” file folder directory, the file is named by the time when it gets saved, when you click drop-down menu and exit from production menu, the information will also be saved here automatically.
Save: press save button, then the information will be saved in D disk “statistic record”.
Zero clearing: press the zero clearing button, all operation information will be 0.
■Operation information: information including yield, standby time, insertion time, etc.You can save the information automatically into D disk “Southern Machinery data” file folder, “statistic record” file folder directory, the file is named by the time when it gets saved, when you click drop-down menu and exit from production menu, the information will also be saved here automatically.
6. Panel button explaination.
1) Start: same function as the “start” on operation interface.
2) Stop: same function as the “stop” on operation interface.
3) Jump wire supplement: press the button, the jump wire missing will be supplemented at the same position.
4) Emergency stop: stop button under emergency, press the button, machine will shut off power of all servo motors.
5) USB: USB input\ output interface.
4. Operation procedure
1. Turn on machine power: switch on the main power circuit breaker at the left side of machine mainframe.
2. Turn on computer: “computer” button. The computer is installed right under the operation panel, after the machine cover is open, the computer will be seen.
3. Supply air to machine: click “air supply” buton on the operation control panel, the housing will get air supply.
4. Turn on emergency stop switch: turn on the emergency stop switch on shell in clockwise.(the button will go up)
5. Conduct diagnose: check if singal status is normal, check if there is motion, check if machine control system is normal. Please see operation in Chapter 3, explaination of “diagnose” of each function “button” on operation interface.
6. Programing:Please see operation in Chapter 3, explaination of “program editting” of each function “button” on operation interface, as well as “program editing” in Chapter 4.
7. Access program: single click “file” on interface, single click “read program”, then single click the program name that you want to execute;set up “target quantity”.
8. Execute “visual correction” first then “idle spin”: “Visual correction”, please see explaination of each function “button”, “program editing” on operation interface. The purpose of executing this operation is to check if the coordinates in the program are correct, and also check if X\Y workbench moves within safe range, ortherwise, the equipment will be damaged when conducting “Idle spin”. “Idle spin”, please see explaination of each function “button”, “Idle spin” on operation interface. The purpose of executing this operation is to check if insertion shafts can move normally, and also “warm up” each working assembly.
9. Insertion, insertion chain and sequencer chain work.
1) First do: single step+ insertion, check the result of component insertion. If the insertion result is bad, please see Chapter 5, Adjust and Maintenance, “machine, computer parameter adjustment”.
2) After finish insertion of one board, check insertion result, see if component position is correct, is there any miss, otherwise add program……..
1) Exit from operation system: Please see operation in Chapter 3, explaination of “exit from program” at operation interface for each function “button”.
2) Turn off computer: Please see operation in Chapter 3, explaination of “shut off computer” at operation interface for each function “button”.
3) Emergency stop: press down the emergency stop button on machine shell.◎
4) Switch off main power: switch off the main power circuit breaker at right side.
Warning: operating and maintaining this quipment by more than two persons is strictly prohibited, when maintaining the machine, please you must press down the emergency stop button on panel or shut off the power.
Chapter 4 Program Editting
Before inserting component to PCB, you must input a specific insertion program to computer. This program shows clearly: insertion sequency—-1,2 ,3…….;The position of first component on the machine workbench —X, Y coordinate value, namely OS position; the absolute coordinate(X, Y) value for the hole position of each component;and lead span value (C) of component, etc. This process of creating program, we call it as “program editting”.
1. Program Introduction
1) This equipment use Execl to edit program, and use metric absolute coordinate, then multiply by 100, and you can inreoduce the program of universal machine, DYNA machine, and masterplate, and edit it into the program applicable to this equipment. The picture below shows an example of program for a big board (wider than 20cm):
2)All the English letters for function code in above program sheet must be capital.
3) All the dimension value is actual metric mm multiply by 100.
4) Explaination of program content shown as below:
File name: first row and first column of program, you can name it at will.
Program name: first row and second column of program, you can name it at will, but need to make it clear that it is program for which kind of PCB.
N: second row and first column of program, serial number column. The sequency of machine executing programs (also the sequency of insertion).
L: second row and second column of program, position serial number of insertion point on PCB board, better to be completely same as the serial number on PCB board.
X: second row and third column of program, X coordinate column.
Y: second row and fourth column of program, Y coordinate column.
C: second row and fifth column of program, C coordinate column, namely the span of component holes.
H: second row and sixth column of program, diameter of PCB insertion point.
PartNo: second row and seventh column of program, serial number of component inserted.
PartTp: eighth column of program, the parameter colume tells machine that what is being inserted, component or jump wire component, it also controls the insertion depth of H shaft.
Feeder: second row and nineth column of program, station set up, feed material at which station.
Fun: insertion function column, code meaning shown as below ——
T1. command the workbench to rotate 90°in clockwise.
T2. command the workbench to rotate 90°in counterclockwise.
OS. Offset row of program, namely original point (OFFSERT) , this row is nominal row only, does not insert.
It is mandatory row; the next row right after it is the adjusting row for the coordinate.
I1. Insertion row, and conduct component missing inspection.
I2. Insertion row, but does not conduct component missing inspection.
I3. Norminal insertion row, it is error inspection row to detect off-standard insertion; this row executes insertion and inspection. When the PCB is not changed, or sequencer order error occurs or sequencer goes ahead, insertion will stop, this row is optional. It is set as the previous row of first insertion row with same coordinate as first insertion row.
I4. Jump wire insertion row, and execute inspection.
I5. Jump wire insertion row, and does not execute inspection.
E. Program end row.
2. Program editing procedure
1) Prepare tools: one digital caliper, two oil pens of different color, a sheet to create program.
2) First, based on BOM requirement, use oil pen to mark the component hole to be inserted and jump wire hole, use different color to mark the 0°and 90 °, because when insert component at 90°,turn table needs to rotate 90°.
3) Connect the marks with a line, based on the connect order, the insertion sequency will be defined. Connection principle: first, the line should be effective and shortest, that is to say, try to avoid idle travel of machine when inserting, it helps to enhance insertion speed and production efficiency;second, 0° and 90° need to be linked in two separate lines, because when insert component at 90°,turn table needs to rotate 90°.
4) After drawing insertion sequency, use caliper to measure the coordinate data, the unit of data is mm. Before measuring the data, need to first confirm the two insertion locating holes on PCB board. Take clockwise continuous turn table insertion as an example, when machine zeros, the round plate rotates 90°and truns into 0°insertion status, after rotating the two locating holes on PCB board will be at left side of board, one up and one down, when we measure the coordinate data, we can use the left-bottom corner of PCB as O point (namely original point), the bottom edge of PCB can be considered as Y shaft of axis, the left side of PCB can be considered as X shaft of axis, thus, measure from left to right, the result is X coordinate data, measure from bottom to top, the result is Y coordinate data; when measuring X coordinate data, use the fixed tip of caliper to clip on left side of board, and use movable tip to clip on the right side of the insertion hole, the data shown on caliper is X coordinate data, need to keep two decimal places. When measuring Y coordinate data, use the fixed tip of caliper to clip on bottom of board, and use movable tip to clip on top of the insertion hole, the data shown on caliper is Y coordinate data, need to keep two decimal places as well. The distance between the centers of two holes on insertion component is span, namely C in Southern Machinery data. After measuring all coordinates at the 0° surface, then measure the coordinate at 90°surface. The picture below is the placement status of PCB board when measuring coordinate at the 0° surface:
5) During normal production process, after inserting at the 0° surface, machine round plate will rotate 90° again, at this time , the two component locating holes are at the top of PCB, one left and one right. When we measure the coordinate data at 90°, we can still use the left-bottom corner of PCB as O point original point; when use caliper to measure from the left side of board to the right side, the result is X coordinate data; when use caliper to measure from the bottom of the board to the top, the data shown on caliper is Y coordinate data. The distance between the centers of two holes on insertion component is span. The picture below is the placement status of PCB board when measuring coordinate at the 0° and 90°:
6) After measuring coordinate data, create a EXECL worksheet in the file folder of D Disk “Southern Machinery data”, put down file name, and key in all the coordinate data into worksheet, and multiply the actual data with 100, and create the production program needed by Southern Machinery machine, when PCB is narrower than 20CM, the program shown as below: (following is the program of turn table rotates in clockwise, and insert continuously)
7) Following is the program of turn table does not rotate, only insert in one direction:
8) For the two program examples above, need to pay attention to following aspects:
(1) In the program of turn table insertion, the OS coordinates of every two turn tables must be aligned, and the sum of X, Y of T1 or T2 plus X, Y of OS on turn table is approximately 23000.
(2) Coordinate of I3 and I1 must be aligned, because I3 is to execute wrong component inspection, so its coordinate must be aligned with that of I1.
(3) The HolDia in program must be filled, and all English letters need to be in capital.
(4) The sum of insertion row OS and coordinate value of X, Y for I1.I2.I3.I4.I5 must not be smaller than 0 or bigger than 45000, if it is not in this range, then it is out of limit of X, Y.
(5) When inputting the items, no “space” is allowed in between, otherwise the machine can not recognize.
(6) In machine parameters, component type must be included; otherwise the machine component can not be inserted in place or not clinched.
(7) If the component span is in the range of 500-2000(5mm-20mm), then the program must be in in first worksheet of EXECL file.
(8) In editing area, if in last row turn table, it is not allowed to click up arrow ↑, otherwise workbench will hit shear pin.
7. Turn on computer, enter insertion machine operation system and keep machine at normal status.
8. (Shortcut) single click “file”——”open”, select the newly created insertion program file
Click—open or double click, then the system opens the program file, machine will execute this program.
9. Start “zeros”.
10. Start “shift”——”single step”, move to the first insertion row under OS, namely offset row.
Apply “program edit” and “Visual correction”, select the editing correction arrows up, down, left, right, and move unit distance 2, 10, 100, etc based on actual situation, and confirm the coordinate position of new offset row, when camera aligns with insertion hole, click offset confirmation button, and confirma new offset coordinate.
11 Apply “program edit” and “Visual correction”, according to above method, confirm the coordinates of each insertion rows under offset row, but you need to click “confirmation” button after revising the coordinate of each row. After corretting all coordinates, click file — save, save new coordinate program file.
12. When creating a new program in Southern Machinery format, input component position in column L (component serial number);input the diameter of insertion point in column D;input the component type in column P(parameter), JW is jump wire, **W is the watt of component;input the function code of machine motion T1 or T2 in column F(i.e. turn table rotates 90° in clockwise or counterclockwise);OS is OFFSET position, it determines the position of the first point on workbench; I1, I2,I;E is ending row, machine does not run this row.
13. After all machine insertion programs are corrected and saved, click panel shift — automatic— start, let the machine operates idle to see if the coordinate positions are correct. If all are correct, then you can start normal production next.
3. Verification program:
1)Set the PCB board in program stay at the original position.
2) After machine zeros, start single step + shift, shift to the second row of program (i.e.current row is insertion row), then click “edit” and “visual correction” in program edit area, see if the pount set and the cross picture of camera are concentric (standard insertion postion need to be concentric with cross picture),otherwise, use “edit” to correct.
3) Then click “exit from visual correction”, then click “Head” in the servo enable area of operation interface, turn off H shaft motor servo enable, hold H shaft adjust wheel and press down insertion head (need to have component clinched and to be inserted on the insertion head), see if the component lead can center the hole on PCB and be inserted properly, if can not center or can not insert, then you need to adjust the “equipment parameter” until the component can center and insert properly.
4) In “program edit” area, click down arrow, check if coordinates of each row are correct, if not right, thencorrect it.
5) At last (current row is insertion row) , click “exit from edit”, then click “file”→”save program”.
4. Introduce other program:
1) Use “bitmap coordinate editor” to intruduce program.
The program created by “bitmap coordinate editor” is in text format; need to transfer the text file into EXECL. Open the text file with “EXECL”, and save, copy the content you need into the standard program format of this machine, and optimize other content.
2) Use”Board mold” data to introduce
You can transfer the format of PCB board data —-PROTEL99 into the program format can be used on the machine. This data is in text format also, and usually in British system, so you need to transder it into metric, and transfer the format from text to EXCEL. We only take the component lead hole WID X and WID Y data, copy the content you need into the standard program format of this machine, and optimize other content.
Attention: our company has the PROTEL99 software, you can ask for it. In order to keep the machine computer operate stablely, it is not allowed to install this software to the machine computer and use.
3)You can introduce the program used in other machine into this machine for usage.
Chapter 5 Adjustment and Maintenance
1. Machanical adjustment
1) Shear adjustment
There are six shears in the shear box, left and right shear S4000-01-04-047, S4000-01-04-052, left and right outer former S4000-01-04-048, S4000-01-04-051 and pusher tip S4000-01-04-49, S4000-01-04-050, left and right bottom former S4000-01-04-046 , S4000-01-04-065. The installation standard of the shear: the clearance between top former and bottom former is 0.1mm,use your hand to feel the shear shking from left to right and no gap, and can move up and down smoothly; for bottom formers, the height of both sides must be the same, the S4000-01-04-069 and S4000-01-04-055 that fixing bottom formers can no have gap, otherwise it can not form properly. The picture below shows the break down pictures of each part of head assembly as well as relevant component serial number:
2) Adjust of shear box S4000-01-04-031 and left and right shear stand S4000-01-04-026, S4000-01-04-027.
(1) there is a standard shear block for adjustment, the detailed adjust steps: first put the block into S4000-01-04-031, make it fits with blade guiding slots of S4000-01-04-026 and S4000-01-04-027, install S4000-01-04-060 and S4000-01-04-061 and lock the screw, then install the connecting pieces bottom U shaft lead screw left and right S4000-01-04-024., S4000-01-04-025, and the connecting pieces is to connect left and right spinning lead screws and S4000-01-04-026, S4000-01-04-027. The installation standard: after all connecting pieces are installed firmly, use hand to push the block up and down, you can feel the block can slide up and down in the shear box smoothly.
(2) After the core parts of S4000-01-04-026 and S4000-01-04-027 are installed, you can adjust the left bottom former and right bottom former. Adjust method shown as below:
After install and adjust above assembly, you can hang it onto head alumnium block.
3) Adjustment of component centering assembly
(1).component centering assembly is to conduct centering of component certer and insertion center in carrier clip before the component is inserted into the PCB board. Work theory—when air cylinder moves from fartherest dwell point to nearest dwell point, left and right certering arms will move backwards to component, while the left and right centering air cylinders decline gradually, V shape slot of left and right centering arms will move close towards center; with the clamp force of V shape slot of left and right centering arms, component is centered with insertion center by carrier clip through moving left and right horizontally; then air cylinder returns back to original position, left and right centering arms exit and return to original reposition. Break down picture of centering assembly as below:
Shown as above picture: 1. to adjust the centering clip to center left and right 3. it is up and down air cylinder 2. to adjust the downward depth of centering clip 10. it is left and right air cylinder, 6.to adjust the centering clip and component not aligned in Y direction.
4) Zero position adjustment
(1) Head optoelectronic switch adjustment
After original point optoelectric inspection block is settled down, open the diagnose in menu, use hand to rotate H shaft, and check the signal change of H shaft in dedicated input signal. There are three optoelectric inspection switches on H shaft, shown in picture below, they are: H shaft original point, H shaft positive limit, head safety, H shaft negative limit. The movement sequency is: when H shaft goes up, it will first meet head safety, H shaft original point, H shaft positive limit;rotate head in reverse direction, when insert down it meets with H shaft negative limit.
Adjustment method of H shaft optoelectronic switch as below:
a. To adjust the H shaft positive limit optoelectronic switch, rotate H shaft manually from bottom to the highest top, then move down by 1mm, move positive limit optoelectronic switch inspection piece from bottom to top, and tighten the screw of inspection piece immediately when it is triggered.
b. To adjust H shaft original point optoelectronic switch, rotate H shaft manually from bottom to the highest top, then move down by 2mm, move original point optoelectronic switch inspection piece from bottom to top, and tighten the screw of inspection piece immediately when it is triggered.
c. To adjust the H shaft negative limit optoelectronic switch, with the premise of normal distance between up former and PCB board, push the pusher tip farther than former by 1.5mm, adjust H shaft negative limit optoelectronic switchfrom buttom to top, and tighten the screw immediately when it is triggered.
If the sequency is recerse, H shaft will not return to original point position, it will move in reverse direction. Turn on H shaft power switch, and let H shaft retun to original position automatically, and see if the position adjustment can meet requirement, if not, then adjust again until the result is OK.
(2) Adjustment of C shaft
Loosen the set screw of shaft housing.
Loosen anchor ear of synchronizing wheel, and adjust the axial senter of each synchronizing wheel aligned to a straight line.
Move motor stand back and forth to tighten or loosen the timing belt for shearing and clinch, to meet stretching force requirement.
Loosen set screw of anvil C shaft stand, and move the stand up and down to tighten or loosen the timing belt for shearing and clinch, to meet stretching force requirement.
Tighten the set screw of shaft housing.
(3) Adjustment steps of C shaft and zero point limit switch:
Shut off the power at the front of servo motors of C shaft and H shaft.
Use manual joystick to low down the insertion head down position.
Rotate the insertion head driven wheel based on requirement, set the distance between up formers as 20mm+0.25mm.
Loosen the set screw of positive limit optoelectronic switch inspection piece.
Turn the inspection from bottom to top until the C shaft positive limit switch is triggered.
Tighten the set screw of inspection piece.
Loosen the set screw of negative limit optoelectronic switch inspection piece, set the distance between up formers as 5mm-0.25mm
Rotate the inspection piece from inward to outward, until the C shaft negative limit switch is triggered, tighten the set screw of inspection piece.
Loosen the set screw of C zero position optoelectric inspection piece, set the distance between up formers as 15.4mm
Rotate the inspection piece from bottom to top until C shaft zero position optoelectronic switch is triggered.
Tighten the set screw on zero position optoelectronic switch inspection piece.
5) Adjustment of each motor timing belt
There are total six timing belt in the equipment transimission system, timing belt should be tight moderately. When the timing belt is too tight, they will be wron out easily, and affecting the equipment precision and efficiency. For example, if the clinch driver is too tight, the relevant bar will be bent slightly; if the transmission belt is too loose, then the issues of center span incorrect and clinch length change will occur together. The adjustment method of timing belt for each transmission part as below:
The tensile force of this timing belt will change the set of H shaft limit switch, and will also affect the insertion tightness. If you want to check whether the tensile force is correct, you can put pressure on the driver belt span—0.45kg(1 pound), the pressure will pull down the driver belt radian by 10mm, if still need to adjust, please do as following steps:
Loosen head H shaft motor stand screw, and move motor backward.
Rotate motor stand, increase or reduce tensile force of insertion driver belt.
Loosen the set screw of synchronizing wheel, and adjust the two timing belt wheel to be aligned in one straight line.
Tighten the set screw, and adjust the tensile force of timing belt into reasonable level, and lock up motor stand screw
(2) Housing synchronizing driver timing belt
If you want to check whether the tensile force is correct, you can put pressure on the driver belt span center—0.45kg (1 pound), the pressure will pull down the driver belt radian by 12mm.
Loosen the set screw of shaft housing.
Loosen the anchor ear of synchronizing wheel, and align each pair of synchronizing wheel axial in one straight line.
Move the motor stand back or forth to tighten or loosen the clinch timing belt to achive proper tensile force.
Loosen anvil shaft stand set screw, move the stand up and down to tighten or loosen the clinch timing belt to achive proper tensile force.
Tighten shaft housing set screw.
(3) Adjust the X, Y driver timing belt
Put pressure on the center of X/Y driver belt span—0.45kg (1 pound), the pressure will pull down the timing belt radian by 6mm, if not achieved, please do as following steps to adjust:
Loosen servo motor stand screw.
Align the surface of two synchronizing wheels of each timing belt in one straight line.
Move X shaft servo motor stand back and forth, and move Y shaft servo motor stand left and right to tighten or loosen the clinch timing belt to achive proper tensile force.
Tighten motor stand screw.
(4) Adjust the chain motor timing belt
Shown as picture below, loosen the screw and push the assembly up and down to adjust the tightness of belt to achieve proper tightness, then lock the screw.
6) Turn plate adjustment
Adjusting the rotating round plate should be done under normal operation environment temperature; it allows the round plate to rotate smoothly instead of having too much gap. Need to use gauge to support adjustment of rotating round plate. Only trained and professional personnel do following adjustment. Adjusting the driven bearing of round plate surface can allow it to rotate smoothly, there are four driven bearings on each turn plate, the driven bearing at right side is used to adjust centering, and the driven cam at left side is used to adjust over gap. After the turn plate in in place, the two driven wheels will control the turn plate when it rotates.
You should be careful when conduction following steps: do not move the four driven bearing plate at the bottom of turn plate, they are all calibrated precisely and can not be adjusted. (Note: before using gauge to adjust turn plate, the clamp must be work condition)
Level the workbench.
Fix the micermeter housing on the surface of shear box cover.
First adjust the alignment horizontally, then adjust the verticalness, under the mode of diagnose, set the adjustment range as 300mm, adjust speed as 5mm/s. The inspection standard: lead screw travels within 300mm, micrometer reading is within ±0.03mm.
Use diagnose, let the X shaft travels within 300mm, and move repeatedly at the speed of 5mm/s, record the biggest deviation value and the location where the deviation occurs.
Likely, let the Y shaft travels within 300mm, and move repeatedly at the speed of 5mm/s, record the biggest deviation value and the location where the deviation occurs.
Compare the reading on X shaft and Y shaft.
If the four deviation readings at the same direction are same, then need to adjust the turn plate locking main block (S4000-01—07-009).
If none of the four deviation readings are same, the first step is to adjust turn plate locking main block (S4000-01—07-009) , the rest three steps are adjusting turn table lock clamp(S4000-01—07-027).
If there is only one deviation, the other three readings are same, then only need to adjust turn table lock clamp (S4000-01—07-027).
Fasten the left and right spin lead screw with long slider, connect the S4000-01-04-061 and S4000-01-04-062 on lead screw and slider, install two short sliders on the inner slot of S4000-01-04-061 and S4000-01-04-062; Adjust requirement: rotate the lead screw manually, lead screw opens and closes smoothly with proper strength, the two short sliders are sliding at the same horizontal level. You can use leveling rule to measure the alignment of the two sliders when they opens and closes.
(1) Adjust the clinch head
Install the O ring to piston bar S4000-01-12-020, and install them inside the clinch air cylinder S4000-01-12-014, seal back cover of the clinch air cylinder S4000-01-12-015, pull the piston bar S4000-01-12-020 manually, piston can move smoothly; when test air system, no air mix and no leak at each joint. You can also duck it in water to see if there is any bubbles to test the air tight, this method is visual and direct, and it is easier to judge there the installation is proper.
Overall housing structure as picture below:
Note: as picture above:
(3) Adjust housing clinch height
Housing clinch height is determined based on PCB board position, first put PCB on turn plate,since housing clinch is synchronized with housing motor, so we need to adjust the servo parameter of housing motor(when adjusting parameter, please make sure when housing motor is running, the highest point that clinch can reach can not higher than PCB board,otherwise you need to do machinery adjustment to lower down the clinch slightly) to adjust the height of housing clinch; when adjusting the parameter, you should adjust the parameter with small degree, then check the height of clinch. Normally the highest point that clinch can reach can not be higher than PCB, but the clinch can not be too low either, ortherwise it can not reach and clinch. The clinch should be lower than the bottom of PCB board slightly, you can press the center of PCB board, see if the PCB sinks down a little, then it is OK ( you can adjust the height according to actual productionrequirement)
(4) Adjust the component lead angle:
When adjusting, you can put housing under the PCB at the proper position, but can not adjust the clinch length; when adjusting, you should turn on the air supply and the housing shoude be at up position. When the hosing is at up position, check if shear and clinch units are aligned horizontally and under the PCB by 0.013～0.25mm.
Adjust movable shear can increase or decrease the clinch angle of component lead. Adjust method as below:
Turn off air supply
Push up locking piston nut, move the movable shear to lifted position; when clinch angle is flat and straight, the movable shear S4000-01-12-017 should be shorter than triangle shear S4000-01-12-018 by 0.51mm; at other clinch angle, you can increase this dimension.
If need other clinch angle, adjust the movable shear position as picture below:
1. First loosen the two M5 screw at the left open and close wheel, and tighten the two screws at right side.
2. As picture shows, place the component in the center approximately, left and right chains clamp the component leads tightly, and pull the left chain slowly, and set the two chain clips and component clamped at one line, then tighten the two screws at left side.
3. Enter machine operation system, diagnose interface, click Chr moving forward button slowly, the chain will move slowly. Use the special tool comes along with the machine to test the stablility of component (no leaning, no departure, no bend, no drop off, and material is under the shear by certain distance).
4. If the issue of leaning, bend and dropping occue, please adjust based on steps above until the component is stable.
9)Adjust material catching
1. Adjustment of material catching is the key of the whole machine, which affects the insertion quality directly. The parts need to be adjusted for material catching: material catching wheel, sequencer chain of W shape chain clamp, station. Work procedure: drive station to shear component → component falls on the W shape chain clip precisely and move with sequencer chain→sequencer chain moves component to material ctaching wheel → material catching wheel moves the component to the chain clip of feeder chain, the component is clamped and moved forward, material catching completed.
Shown as picture below: (1) driver station cuts component → component falls on the W shape chain clip precisely and moves forward with sequencer chain
(2) Sequencer chain moves component to material catching wheel
(3) material catching wheel moves the component to the chain clip of feeder chain, the component is clamped and moved forward:
1) Picture below shows adjustment of material catching wheel position:
1). Since the design dimension of two material catching wheel is same, and thereare two pin holes on each wheel at the same location, the two pin hole and the center forms a right angle, thus you can put special pin into the pin hole on the wheels to locate, which makes the V shape slot of the two material catching wheels at one line with proper balancing. Based on this theory, when adjust the material wheel, first loosen the locking screw of material catching where shown as picture below, then put the special pin into the holes at the edge; because the screws are loose, the material catching wheel can move left and right. Attention, the joint area of two material catching wheel and feeder chain clip, the distance between left material catching wheel and left feeder chain clip is 2 mm, the distance between right material catching wheel and right feeder chain clip is also 2 mm. After adjustment, tighten the screw of material catching wheel, and pull out the special pin, done.
2) Adjust material catching wheel and feeder chain clip
Theory: due to unique design of feeder chain clip and open and close wheel, when clamp piece of feeder chain clip moves to the joint area shown in the picture, under the force of open and close wheel, clamp pieces of feeder chain clip both hand are opened maximumly, and open position does not change. Since material catching wheel and open wheel are moving in synchronization, when material catching wheel moves to the joint area shown in the picture, component falls on the open feeder chain clip just right; due to unique design of feeder chain clip and open and close wheel, feeder chain continues to move forward, and the component is clamped and transderred. By this way, the next component falls on next feeder chain clip, thus the component is catched continuously. Because the open position is fixed, you only need to adjust the coordination between material catching wheel and feeder chain clip.
Adjust material catching wheel steps as below:
(1) Loosen the screws marked in the picture below at left side (total 3)
(2) Remove the material shiedler marked in the picture below at the right side (it has 3 functions: adjust the component jump amplitude up and down; adjust the component move distance right and left; there are two brushes on the joint area, they can help component to fall on feeder chain clip up more precisely).
(3) After removing the material shielder, fix the special spanner on the shaft as picture above shows, put some components on the sequencer chain, roll the spanner in counterclockwise slowly, at the same time, see if the component can fall on material catching wheel precisely, after approximate adjustment, tighten the screw mentioned in first step, roll the spanner again, now see if if the component can fall on material catching wheel precisely. If component dislocates or drops off, please repeat the step 1.2.3 until it is stable,
(4) After it is stabilized, re-install the material shielder back, adjust the movement distance left and right, amplitude up and down, tightness of brush pressing component , after finishing these 3 steps, fix the spanner on the shaft and roll it at certain speed, see if each component can drop on feeder chain and get clamped tightly.
If component drops off, lead bends or not centering; please adjust the movement distance left and right, amplitude up and down, tightness of brush pressing component. (pay attention to tightness, if too tight, the component lead will get bent, if too loose, the component will not be pressed or drop off, so the tightness needs to be appropriate)到By now, the material catching is done.
(5) adjust the C shaft original point. After the material is caught, we can move the material on chain toward the upper former slot by 1mm further, now rotate the C shaft optoelectronic switch inspection plate to light up the optoelectronic switch and lock up.
10) Adjust station. Replace the dull left and right main shears that not sharp enough.
(1)Loosen the set screw of main shear, take off the broken shear.
(2) Replace with new shear, and hang on the screw, but do not tighten it.
(3) Put the special fixture on the station as the picture. The tooth at the right side of fixture locates on the station surface, left side of the middle tooth fixes the outer surface of right gear shear, the right side of left tooth fixes the outer surface of left gear shear, and thus, the gear shear is fixed.
(4) Let the main shear blade surface stick to the outer surface of gear shear, and tighten the set screw of main shear.
(6) Rotate the main shaft gentally, if not smooth, please install the fixture again, loosen the set screw of main shear to make the gap between main shear and gear shear bigger, then tighten the set screw.
(7) Load tape component, rotate main shaft, and check component lead the cutting, if the component lead bent after cut, please reduce the gap between main shear and gear shear again, or replace the main shear.
11) Adjust rear brake belt. Due to servo motor and other mechanic reasons, chain is not steady enough at the moment of start and stop, in order to minimize the unsteadiness; the brake belt is installed at the rear chain shaft. If not steady enough, when adjusting, need to tighten adjustment screw to tight up the brake belt; if the belt is too tight, the chain can not move smoothly, so the belt needs to be adjusted based on actual situation.
2. Adjust value
1) Adjust the parameter in computer
Refer to the introduction at Chapter 3 “each function button on operation interface”
2) Adjust servo parameter
Refer to servo introduction book comes along with machine
3) Adjust switching power this machine uses DC 24, 5 V power supplied by independent switching power.
1) The input voltage of switching power can select between 220V and 110 V, this machine uses 220 V, already set, do not adjust.
2) The output voltage can be adjusted around the nominal value, use multimeter to monitor the output, use slot type screw driver to rotate adjust button, when rotates in clockwise, the output voltage increases;when in counterclockwise, it decreases.
4) Adjust camera
Attention: camera is precision component, it affects the coordinate and H shaft insertion position, break apart or adjust the camera at will is strongly prohibitted.
(1). Height height of camera determines the object distance and focus. First do rough adjustment, we set it as a rule: the distance between the camera bottom and PCB is around 148 mm. Then do fine tuning, need to use dedicated measuring scale, and adjust under Visual correction, select 1,5 or 10 mm as unit distance; click once, see if the cursor moves accordingly on the scale of measuring rule once; if not, need to adjust the camera position up and down; if still not right, then adjust the object distance and focus until it is right, then fix the position.
Please pay attention: after moving camera position, the H shaft parameter in “equipment parameter” may also need to be adjusted, because those parameters are set based on camera being “zero point”.
(2) Focus can be adjusted on camera lens. From top to buttom, the first is used to adjust object distance, rotate in clockwise and counterclockwise, the basic standard is the image is clear, then check if cursor move distance is same as measuring scale, then lock up.
(3) object distance can be adjusted on camera lens. From top to buttom, the second is used to adjust object distance, rotate in clockwise and counterclockwise, the basic standard is the image is clear, then check if cursor move distance is same as measuring scale, then lock up.
2. Equipment Maintenance
1) Daily maintenance
Daily maintenance should be done every 8 operation hours, if the environment is poor, then the machine should be maintained with higher frequency.
Warning: can not use compressed air to blow out debris, otherwise the debris will be blowed into all bearings, insertion head, shear/clinch or electric cabinet.
Note: if need to use lubricant to lubricate the machine, you can use 300B lubricant or equivalent.
(1) Add lubricant through the oil filling hole at the top of direction reversing shaft stand to lubricate the shaft sleeve shear/clinch unit.
(2) Use vacuum or brush to clean away the lead debris on shear/clinch unit or machine stable
—— Check if U shaft limit switch inspection board is loose.
—— Wipe and lubricate ball bearing part.
—— Check if limit switch inspection board is tight.
(1) Check the consistency of insertion head and zero point limit switch.
3) Monthly maintenance
Monthly maintenance should be done every 200 operation hours, if the environment is poor, then you should shorten the cycle time.
(1) Air driven lubricate device (air control assembly). Through sightglass, check the flow rate of air driven lubricant. Flow rate should be 3～5 drops every 5 minutes. Method to adjust flow rate: rotate the groove screw at the top of lubricate device towards the back of hopper cover, rotate counterclockwise/ clockwise can increase/reduce the lubricant flow rate, at beginning should set it open within 1/4～1/2.
A set of air driven device, if not get maintained properly, it will be damaged too early or break down frequently, and shorten working life greatly. When maintaining air driven device, if accident signal is seen, you need to take countermeasure timly to minimize or prevent breakdown from occurring, and prolong the working life of component and system. Thus, company should create maintenance managemen regulation for air driven device, strengthen management and education, and manage it strictly. The key task of maintenance is to ensure supply clean and dry compressed air to air driven system, ensure air driven system seal tightness, ensure oil spray lubricate component to be lubricated properly, ensure air driven component and system to operate in regulated work conditions (like using pressure, voltage,etc) ,to make sure air driven execute assembly work according to requirement.
1) Air cylinder maintenance
The structure and theory of air cylinder is shown as picture1.
1. rear cylinder cover 2. Seal ring 3.buffering seal ring 4. Piston seal ring 5. Piston
11.front cylinder cover 12 dust-proof seal ring 13. Magnet 14.guiding ring
After break down air cylinder, first clean each component, then lubricate or seal one by one.
Piston maintenance air cylinder piston is pushed by air pressure and slides in side the barrels, which requires high flexibility of piston as well as good seal between piston and cylinder. The seal is achieved by YX shape seal ring, thus the YX shap seal ring is quick-wear part, please see its structure in picture 2.
There are two lips of same length at the fracture surface of YX shape seal ring, the seal ring is installed in the slot of piston, when its right side is pushed by air pressure, the seal ring lip will open due to the pressure, and stick to cylinder barrel tightly to achieve good seal. Please observe closely after the air cylinder is broken apart, if the YX shape seal ring lip has been worn out, the you should remove it and replace with a new lip; apply lubricate oil. Besides, the buffering plunger piston touches with cylinder cover frequently, so it also needs to be applied with lubricate oil.
Cylinder cover maintenance
When the air cylinder is working, piston will hit cylinder cover, so the cylinder cover buffering seal ring is quick-wear part; if the buffering seal ring is worn out badly, the buffering effectiveness will be affected due to poor seal between buffering plunger piston and buffering seal ring before the air cylinder stops. After using air cylinder for long time, it usually required to replace seal ring, and apply lubricate oil.
Cylinder cover buffering tends to be ignored easily, please be careful, screw down the buffering throttle, use thin iron wire to clean the buffering hole carefully (be careful do not damage throttle thread),otherwise, buffering venting hole will be blocked, which may cause piston bar can not be at proper place.
Cylinder barrel maintenance
Apply lubricate oil onn the inside wall of cylinder barrel, and install piston bar, at the same time pull and push it several times to ensure good lubrication and seal quality between cylinder barrel and piston.
After maintenance, you can assemble it.
―－ When maintaining the air cylinder, you should pay attention to following issues:
After air cylinder is broken apart, you should first clean the cylinder barrel, piston, piston bar and cylinder cover, and remove the rust on surface.
(1) The lubricate oil can not contain solid additive.
(2) Select seal material according to the specific work, better choose polytetrafluoroethylene (teflon), the friction factor of this material is low( about 0.04), corrosion resisting, so the material can work within the temperature range of -800℃～+2000℃.
(3) When installing YX shape seal ring, be careful about the installing direction.
(1) The best method to make electromagnetic valve work reliably with long life is to do regular examination and repair one or two times per year. The following four kinds of situations inside electromagnetic valve are reason for electromagnetic valve abnormal and short work life.
C. air compressor oil oxidizes, producing carbon granule, oil tar and so on, get into pipes
D. impurities like dust and dirt inside pipes
(2) Breaking apart electromagnetic valve coil block is not recommended.
(3) When break apart electromagnetic valve for cleaning, you can use some liquid like kerosene and triclene and so on, but please be careful the runner part may swell, so you need to replace the rubber part.
(4) When breaking apart the equipment for cleaning, please place the components in order, which helps you to install later.
3) Air supply filters use cleaning cloth to wipe and clean every three months.
4) Air lubricator better fill the air lubricator once every week, when filling, please pay attention to the oil reduce status. If the oil consumption amount is too little, you shoule adjust the drops of oils; if after adjusting, the drops of oils is still too little, then you should check if the oil mouth is installed resersely, and oil tunnel is blocked or not, whether the air lubricator specification is proper.
Warning: can not use compressed air to blow out debris, otherwise the debris will be blowed into all bearings, insertion head, or electric cabinet, which will affect the normal work of machine.
Before cleaning the dust, must turn off the pwer of computer and machine
1) Computer mainframe check the cooling fan of mainframe once every month, use cleaning cloth or brush to remove dust.
2) Servo, motor check servo shell and its cooling fan once every month, use cleaning cloth or brush to remove dust.
3) Machine inside use cleaning cloth or brush to clean once every week, or use cleaning agent to wipe, and pay attention to moistureproof.
4) Machine shell use cleaning cloth to clean once every week. Using organic solvent to wipe is strictly prohibited to avoid damage to the paint on equipment shell. Please you must never use plate washer water, IPA to clean the printed letter.
Chapter 6 Basic Error Analysis and Solutions
1. Basic error analysis and solutions
Skills: first need to identify which part causes the breakdown, electricity, air system, machinar, or computer. Then check whether electricity, air, or power source are introduced or not, are they nominal values. Next check the connection or demountable section connected or not, or locked stably (wire connector, synchronizing wheel……). Check whether safety switch, protective switch, limit switch are under protective locking (scram switch, protective tube, limit optoelectronic switch, electric leakage switch, air-brake switch).
computer and display can not open
panel computer power switch broken orconnection wire broken
Replace or connect again
Can not turn on computer, but display normal
Check internal memory stick
Check if mouse and key are connected reversely
use eraser to rub the gold bar on internal memory stick, replace internal memory sticks lot or replace internal memory stick
if connected reversely, then correct it
re-install system,contact ciencgo
Mainframe can work normally but no display
Check internal memory stick for loose connection or CPU for poor connection
use eraser to rub the gold bar on internal memory stick, or replace CPU
Shut off automatically after turn on the computer less than10 minutes
CPU cooling fan loose, broken, or power voltage unstable
Replace CPU cooling fan or check power circuit
execl file format incompatible, can not open operation system
Infected with virus ,Office has been damages
Use lastest updated anti-virus software to kill the virus, delete all the execl files, re-install Office
XY servo system
motor does not move
Let servo exit from power connection, pull off the wire between servo and motor, push XY Assembly slightly, see if it can move or not
Skills: first need to identify which part causes the breakdown, electricity, air system, Assembly or computer. Then check whether electricity, air, or power source are introduced or not, are they nominal values. Next check the connection or demountable section connected or not, or locked stably (wire connector, synchronizing wheel……). Check whether safety switch, protective switch, limit switch are under protective locking (scram switch, protective tube, limit optoelectronic switch, electric leakage switch, air-brake switch).
(1) Installation of driver
Normally for a hard disk that just get system installed or recovered ,still there are several drivers not installed, such as mainboard, display card, sound card, USB controller, etc.
a. Installation method:
First check the driver that not installed yet, go to device manager, see picture as below, if there is mark of “!” or yellow “?” in the yellow circle for the option, then it means the driver of the option is not installed. Right click the option, and install the driver by selectting “Update Driver” or using the disk that come with computer (shown as following picture).
This screen shows the driver is installed for control card (PISO-P32C32 and DMC1000)
b. File backup
In order to avoid loss of production data, we recommend every two or three days, use clean USB falsh disk that without virus to copy the Southern Machinery data folder and camera folder as backup.
If the machine shows “execl table incompatible” or “file format incorrect “, please conduct overall virus detection and destruction under safe mode, and install Office software again, then delete all files that have execl table.
c. Set up of Display
1．Display color: 32 bits true color
2．Scree resolution: 1024×768 pixel
3．Set Screen Protection as “Non”, and Power Management as “Always on”.
Attention: install and run antivirus software casually, because when AI is working, it needs to access to hard disk file frequently, and antivirus program usually first check read-write file, which affecting the AI performance and system stability. If the computer is suspicious of virus, you can create and install antivirus software, after destroying virus, uninstall the antivirus software or stop running it.
Warning: if data exchange with outside is needed, please make sure that outside device (USB flash disk, CD, Floppy disk) does not contain virus!
d. Basic error analysis and solution
Skill: first need to identify which part causes the breakdown, electricity, air system, Assembly or computer. Then check whether electricity, air, or power source are introduced or not, are they nominal values. Next check the connection or demountable section connected or not, or locked stably (wire connector, synchronizing wheel……). Check whether safety switch, protective switch, limit switch are under protective locking (scram switch, protective tube, limit optoelectronic switch, electric leakage switch, air-brake switch).
(1) Unable to turn on computer and display
◆error analysis: usually happen when UPS breakdown and no power in store, or panel power button or power wire burns out or has poor connection.
Step 1: check whether computer power wire is connected to UPS, and whether UPS is working normally. Connect the power of computer and display to outside.
Step 2: check whether soldering joint between panel button and connection wire is loose or connected wrong; connec the button wire again or replace the button.
Step 3: check power wire joint loose or connected poorly, replace power wire or pull out and insert power wire again.
(2) Unable to turn on computer maframe, but display is normal
◆error analysis: 1.check memory bank for copper foil falls off or IC burnout
2. Check mouse and keyboard linked correctly 3. System is destroyed or crashed.
Step 1: use clean eraser to clean copper foil on memory bank, replace memory slot and install it on mainframe again, or replace memory bank.
Step 2: switch the socket of mouse and keyboard or pull out mouse and keyboard.
Step 3: system is destroyed by virus or by people (delete system file by mistake), install system again or recover the system.
(3) Mainframe can work normally, but there is no display
◆error analysis::this problem usually occurs on memory bank, mainboard, and display card; also it may occur on displayer.
Step 1: remove memor bank, clean up the dust on mainboard, use clean rubber to rub the copper foil on memory bank, change memory slot and install again on mainboard, or replace memory bank.
Step 2: if there is discrete graphic card, then remove it and clean the dust, and install it on mainboard again.
Step 3: remove CPU, memory bank from mainboard and install again, or replace mainboard directly.
Step 4: pull out the vedio connecting wire andplug again, or replace.
(4) Computer shuts down or restarts automatically after operating less then 10 munites, or restarts frequently; Turn on emergency stop switch, computer shuts down.
◆error analysis: this problem usually occurs due to poor CPU heat emission or unstable power voltage. For turn on emergency stop switch, computer shuts down, it is because of the emergency stop switch is pressed for too long time.
Step 1: CPU cooling fan is stuck by dust or feed snap can not rotate, replace CPU cooling fan.
Step 2: the thermal conductive silicon under CPU cooling fan heat emission fin is dried up, tear up CPU cooling fan heat emission fin and apply thermal conductive silicon on the surface evenly.
Step 3: Turn on emergency stop switch, computer shuts down or restart, UPS voltage is not stable, sepereate the power of computer and machine, do not link the two both to UPS.
(5) turn on computer operating system, Execl file can not be recognized.
◆error analysis: this issue is difficult to diagnose cause. 1. may caused by Office2000 File Format Converters damage; 2. Office is infected by virus; 3. The computer is shut off illegally or accidentally, and data is damaged.
Step 1: use lastest anti-virus software to detect and kill virus, install Office2000 software again, delete all previous Execl file.
Step 2: Use “ExeclRecovery” to recover damaged Execl 2000 files. This software will add recover program to Execl software automatically, showing the command of “Recovery” is added under “File” menu, it will open damaged file in the way of automatic recovery.
Step 3: if all above methods can not recover the file, try to re-install or recover the system.
◆error analysis: usually caused by optoelectronic switch, signal wire, control card or IO board.
Step 1: distinguish the serial no. of control card, replace data wire for control card, inspect control card’s signal staus or replace control card.
Step 2: check IO board for loose screw, or burnout, or IC burnout; replace IO board.
Step 3: check if optoelectronic switch is blocked.
Step 4: check if sensor is at best place or falls off.
(7) Blue screen code: 0x0000007B:INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE ◆error analysis: in starting procedure, Windows can not visit system partition or. It usually happens after mainboard is replaced; start for the first time, mainly because IDE controllers for new mainborad and old mainboard are equipped with different chip. Sometimes, it may be caused by virus or hard disk damage.
Usually it can be solved by starting computer with installation disk and conduct recovery installation. For virus, can use DOS version anti-virus software to kill the virus (kv2005DOS version is available for download in main station). If hard disk has problem, please install it into other computer, and use “chkdsk /r” to check and correct disk error.
(8) Open the computer and skip Windows2000 interface scroll bar, black screen, re-start automatically or shut down.
◆error analysis: 1.Windows system file is damaged or crushes; 2. hard disk damage causing Windows can not start normally.
Step 1: use system installation disk to recover the system.
Step 2: re-install the system or recover system.
(9) Open operating software, error code: E0001, E0002, E0003, E0004
◆error analysis: E0001 is becaused of the hard disk is not registered. E0002 is caused by the same reason as E0001. E0003, safetydog is not installed properly; E0004, there is no operation board driver.
Step 1: register the hard disk installed in system at Southern Machinery.
Step 2: make sure the safety dog is installed properly.
Step 3: install all drivers, and the two files in “My computer” D disk installation board.
Step 4: check files in Southern Machinery for any miss of following files: 0001 bitmap image, alast, aslast, rlast, mdlast, slast, camera, original point debug, TESTT, equipment parameter, component parameter.
(10) turn on machine operating software; the tip that there is no relevant user lock pops out.
◆error analysis: 1. safety dog is not installed; 2. safety dog is loose, poor connection; 3. if there is USB extended wire, it may burnout.
Step 1: re-install safety dog to USB slot.
Step 2: replace USB extended wire or change to another USB slot, connect safety dog again
(11) Driver initializing error!!!
◆error analysis: board DMC1000, PISO-P32C32 or PISO-C64 driver is not installed.
Usually the problem can be solved by installing board driver according to above Installing Method of Movement Control Card and re-start the computer.
(12) Run-time error “1004” or Run-time error “91”
◆error analysis: run-time error, code 1004, lack of alast.xls (Axial) file or rlast.xls (Radial) file in Southern Machinery data.
Open “My computer” D disk Southern Machinery data and check if alast.xls(Axial) file or rlast.xls (Radial) file exists, copy one alast.xls (Axial) file or rlast.xls(Radial) file into it from USB, or copy one program named by alast.xls (Axial) file or rlast.xls(Radial) file.
(13) Run-time error “53 can not find dmc1000.dll
◆error analysis: this computer has not been registered at Southern Machinery
Please contact Southern Machinery technician, register the hard disk for the computer, and debug the software program.
(14) P Card Error; Driver initializing error!!!
◆error analysis: run-time PISO control card initialize error, PISO control card is not readable.
At control panel- system –hard ware- device manager, check if PISO-P3C32 control card driver is installed or not, or remove the PISO control card and install again.
◆error analysis: 1.this hard disk is not registered with Southern Machinery software; 2.safety dog is not installed properly, can not detect driver; 3. log in user name has been changed.
◇Solution:1. Check if the hard disk is formatted and the system is installed again; 2. Check if safety dog is pulled oout; check in control panel, if the login name for user account has been changed or not.
(16) Run-time error “91”, Object variable or with block variable not net
P Card Error, Only one Card in system (3000)
◆error analysis: Run-time error “91”, target is variable or block is invariant, P Card Error, Only one Card in system.
◇Solution: go to D disk, equipment parameter in Southern Machinery data, change the last item, the quantity for dispenser.
(17) When exit from software or use certain function, it show: Please exit EXECL running.
◆error analysis: check Windows, if EXECL file is opened, or EXECL.exe process does not stop in task manager.
1. Close the open EXECL file in Windows
2. Use combination key Ctrl+Alt+Del to open task management, stop the EXECL.exe process.
3. Copy Southern Machinery data and necessary software to “My computer” D disk, and overlap previous data.