Abstract: The laser marking machine is means it use of laser. laser has the advantages of small volume (without water cooling, air cooling), good beam quality (fundamental mode), free maintenance etc, is mainly composed of laser, vibration lens, marking card three parts.
Guide: all you want to know about laser machine knowledge is here!
In recent years, laser marking has become a hot topic in the study of laser physics. It is considered to be a new generation of products that may replace manual marking in an all-round way. The laser marking machine is a permanent mark on the surface of a variety of materials using a laser beam. The principle of marking is to expose deep matter through the evaporation of surface matter, or to engrave traces through the physical change of surface material caused by light energy, or to burn out some substances by optical energy to etch all kinds of graphics、patterns、characters、barcodes etc,.
The laser marking machine is means it use of laser. It has the advantages of small volume (without water cooling, air cooling), good beam quality (fundamental mode), free maintenance etc, is mainly composed of laser, vibration lens, marking card three parts.
Laser marking machine and its laser beam quality was good and with 1064 nm output center,it’s whole life is about 100 thousand hours,Laser compared with other types of markers for longer life. The efficiency of electro-optic conversion is above 28%, and the conversion efficiency of 2%-10% have a great advantage for other type of marking machine. It has excellent performance in energy saving and environmental protection.
1. A variety of metal and nonmetal materials can be processed. Especially for high hardness, high melting point and brittle material, it is more advantageous to mark the brittle material.
2. It belongs to non – contact processing, no damage to products, no tool wear and good marking quality.
3, the laser beam is fine, the processing material consumption is very small, and the processing heat affected zone is small.
4. The processing efficiency is high, the computer is controlled, and the automation is easy to be realized.
Markers are widely used in many fields of graphics and text of integrated circuit chip, computer accessories, industrial bearings, watches, electronic and telecommunication products, aerospace devices, auto parts, household appliances, hardware tools, moulds, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military things, and mass production line.
Laser is divided into three kinds of types: CO2 laser/Green laser/UV laser. The following is a detailed introduction.
1, CO2 laser：10~20W, （laser wave is about 1064nm)
2, Green laser：7~10W（laser wave is about 532nm)
3,UV laser:3~5W（laser wave is about 355nm)
Laser marking machine is the most advanced marking equipment in the world. It has many advantages, such as good beam quality, small volume, fast speed, long service life, flexible and convenient installation, and low maintenance.Laser is the latest international, the most reliable structure, small volume, low power consumption.close to the ideal beam, the USB interface output control, optical scanner, laser with high repetition rate, high speed without distortion.
(1) low cost of manufacturing, mature technology and the availability.
(2) the light source has a very small volume area ratio, fast heat dissipation and low loss, so the up conversion efficiency is high and the laser threshold is low.
(3) the output of laser wavelengths is more.
(4)tunability: because of the wide fluorescence spectrum.
(5) the laser easy to apply to various multi-dimensional and arbitrary space processing applications, making the design of the mechanical system very simple.
(6) no thermoelectric refrigeration and water cooling are needed, only a simple air cooling is needed.
(7) high electro-optic efficiency: the integrated electro-optical efficiency is as high as 20%, saving the power consumption of the work and saving the operation cost.