Assemble LED lighting products, including long tube boards and flexible strips, at speed reaching 45,000 LEDs per hour with the high-speed, dedicated HCT-530 LED Pick and Place Machine, available with 1500 mm (59.1″) max board length.
S-530 LED Pick and Place Machine – Features
1. High-accuracy: Each of the eight pick-up heads is equipped with a vision alignment camera to guarantee high accuracy. CAMERAS CAN BE ADJUSTED DOWN IF NOT IN USE.
2. Using high resolution digital camera for fiducial recognition and programming.
3. High-speed: Maximum placement speed reaching 0.08s/chip.
4. Using motorized feeders for stable and long-life feeding. FEEDER STATION CAN BE ADJUSTED FORWARD TO WORKTABLE IF ALIGNMENT CAMERAS NOT IN USE.
5. Places SMD components from 0603 to 7272, including resistors, capacitors, high-power LED, standard and irregularly shaped LEDs.
6. Suitable for all LED lighting products, including flexible PCB strips, circular LED light bulb boards and even irregularly shaped boards.
7. Assembles LED PCBs up to 1.2 meters long in a single pass. Max PCB width can reach 390mm.
8. Heavy marble platform support to ensure long-service life.
9. Excellent quality hardware support by using international famous brands ensure placement repeatability and precision.
10. Self-developed software simplifies production, easy operating and programming.
S-530 LED Pick and Place Machine – General Specifications
Number of Placement Heads 8
Maximum Placement Speed 45,000 cph
Average Practical Placement Speed 40,000 cph
Placement Accuracy ±0.1mm
Minimum LED Size 1.6 mm × 0.8 mm (0.06 in × 0.03 in)
Maximum LED Size 7.4 mm × 7.4 mm × 6 mm (0.29″ × 0.29″ × 0.24″)
Alignment Method Bottom vision standard
Capability for Other SMDs IC < 10 mm × 10 mm (0.59″ × 0.47″, pitch > 0.5mm), Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor, Diode, Audion, Transistor, SOT, SOP, QFP, QFN, CSP, and etc.
Pick Up Specifications
Negative Pressure Detection Yes
Components Shortage Alarm Yes
Integral Vacuum Yes
Board Handling Specifications
Board Handling Method Magnetic fixture worktable
Maximum Board Length 1500 mm (59.1″) Standard
Full length assembled in a single pass
Maximum Board Width 390 mm (12.2″)
Board Thickness 0.5 mm to 3.0 mm (0.02″ to 0.12″)
Fiducial Recognition/ Yes
Feeder Type Motorized (Electrical)
Maximum No. of Feeder Ports 20
Tape Feeder Sizes 8, 12, 16 and 24 mm
Operating System Windows 7
PC, Keyboard, Mouse Yes
Monitor Flat LED
Programming Camera Yes
Numeric Data Entry Yes
CSV Import Yes
Step and Repeat for Matrix Boards Yes
X Axis Drive Mechanism Ball Screw & Linear Guide Rail
X Axis Drive Motor AC Servo
Y Axis Drive Mechanism Ball Screw & Linear Guide Rail
Y Axis Drive Motor AC Servo
Worktable Drive Mechanism Ball Screw & Linear Guide Rail
Worktable Drive Motor AC Servo
Transmission Drive Mechanism Belt
Transmission Drive Motor DC Stepper
Z Axis Drive Mechanism Belt
Z Axis Drive Motor DC Stepper
X-Y Axis Resolution 0.01 mm (0.0004″)
Z Axis Resolution 0.01 mm (0.0004″)
T Axis Range of Motion 360°
Overall Dimensions 2000 mm x 1150 mm x 1400 mm (78.7″ x 45.3″ x 55.1″)
(L x W x H)
Approximate Net Weight 1600 Kg
Standard Voltage 220 V – Single Phase, 50Hz
Air Pressure 0.6MPa (6.0kgf/cm2)
Service and Support
Remote Diagnostics On-line
Warranty 1 Year
S-530 LED Pick and Place Machine – Details
1. High-speed, high-efficiency design
The eight pick-and-place heads mounted on the HCT-530’s high precision, ball-screw-driven gantry perform simultaneous pick-up to achieve practical speed to 40,000 LEDs per hour. With adjustable alignment systems where the component to bring over the camera for alignment before it can move to the placement area.
2. Specifically designed for LED assembly
Unlike standard pick and place machines that have been adapted to LED assembly, the HCT-530 is purpose built, allowing it to do its one thing – building LED boards – really well.
The HCT-530 places LED components from 0603 to 7474, including both standard and irregularly shaped LEDs, also high-power LED. Bottom vision is available to expand the component range to 10 x 10 mm.
Each of the HCT-530’s eight placement heads features negative air pressure to release ‘sticky’ LED components. Custom nozzle designs are also available. Domed LEDs can be safely placed using placement nozzles designed to not come in contact with the optical lens during pick-up and placement, protecting the component’s overall light performance and reliability.
4. Suitable for all LED lighting products
Flexible PCB strips, circular LED light bulb boards and even irregularly shaped boards can also be assembled quickly, accurately and reliably on all models in the HCT semi-auto series. For long LED tubes, model HCT-530 features a max board size of 1500 mm (59.1″) . With all models, the full length of the board is assembled in a single pass for top efficiency and throughput.
HCT-530 comes standard with a worktable and magnetic board fixture and holds up to 20 motorized tape feeders for mass production.
5. Software simplifies production
Several powerful software tools are included with the HCT-530 system, including the CSV import to simplify placement programming, a pick-up heads arrangement optimizer to minimize head travel, a Nozzle_Feeder application to offer nonstop production, real-time speed of production displays on the monitor, a Merge file function to maximum placement speed, and backup function for all data saved.
Companies that already have one or more HCT semi-auto series LED pick and place machines in their facility will find the HCT-530’s software interface immediately familiar, which means a quick learning curve when it comes to programming and operating this machine.
Included with the S-530 LED Pick and Place Machine
1.Feeder: 16PCS (8mm & 12mm each 8PCS)
4.Hexagon Wrench 1SET
5.Spare Parts Kit: 1 SET