Our Process Today Matters
After-Sales Installation Service
Industrial IoT, exciting words that get thrown around in today’s EMS. While we are actively engaged with developing Smart Factories with embedded technologies, we know that today’s after-sales services are vital. Here’s a look at our process and how you can find confidence in our approach to After-Sales Services.
After Sales Service Plan:
- We arrange for your engineers to come to China and offer accommodationsincluding meals, and transportation while learning in our facilities.
- Installation – your equipment is delivered and installed by our engineers
- We then send our engineers to your home factory
- We recommend 7-15 days of Training and Production for full quality control
- Our Engineers are responsible for training your team and work with you to produce your products
- Follow-up – our team follows-up to ensure things are running smoothly
Our engineers are always here to make sure that your EMS Factory is always performing at top capacity. Here are some of the ways we ensure that you have everything you need to maintain top performing Equipment. We offer video trainings, Skype trainings, troubleshooting via Team Viewer, amongst other channels.
The future of After Installation Service with IoT:
With Industrial IoT, we look toward a future where all sensors will be extremely intelligent and collaborate to perform tasks via an entire network geared toward constant monitoring and improvement. Southern Machinery will continue to provide the customer service you are used to but will also have the capability to offer instant feedback with intelligent sensors that constantly read data and measure equipment output and quality. We look forward to this future with you.
[su_button url=”mailto: email@example.com” background=”#00a3b3″ size=”5″]Service Questions HERE! [/su_button]