Main content of lean factory design The traditional way of plant layout begins with equipment and tooling, and finally considers the flow of processes. Unlike traditional factory layouts, lean factory design layout begins with the customer and then designs the process flow around the workforce. Lean factory design should comprehensively apply the knowledge of lean production ideas, system engineering, enterprise management, etc., and use parallel technology, information technology and other means to determine the factory design plan that meets the requirements of lean production concept. The main design contents are as follows:
(1) Production line layout based on lean thinking The design of the best production line must be independent of the current legacy workflow and should reduce or eliminate large amounts of moving time for products and materials. According to the assembly requirements, placing the part loading process on the assembly point where the material of the production line is consumed will reduce the movement and waiting time.
(2) Lean logistics system design According to the lean production point of view, logistics is not a value-added link. Therefore, the goal of lean logistics system design is to minimize the logistics and strive to minimize the waste in the logistics process while meeting the production requirements. To break the limitations of the profession, try to set up and no intermediate inventory area, and completely follow the process flow layout. All ideas that minimize the amount of movement and optimize the flow of the product should be tested. Ultimately, a practical and appropriate approach should be taken to finalize the production line in order to maximize the benefits of the production process. .
(3) Lean selection and arrangement of equipment It is necessary to fully consider the relationship between the various production links, and on the basis of realizing the capacity requirements, try to achieve a balanced production capacity and reflect the idea of lean flow. At the same time, the choice of equipment is not based on the most advanced standards, but the small size, low investment, flexibility and other indicators are put in the first place, in order to meet the needs of flexible production in the future.
(4) Lean staffing Traditional factories use the “scheduled system” staffing, but this method increases the cost of the enterprise and reduces the response speed of the enterprise under the multi-variety and small-batch production methods. Lean factory design, it is recommended to use the least staff to achieve the same production needs, through the training of employees, so that it has a variety of skills, so that with the change in production, flexible arrangements for operators.
(5) Lean selection of auxiliary equipment Although the fixtures and tools required for production assistance are not resource equipment, they must be considered for lean production. It must be designed to accommodate the movement of the required materials, such as the passage of the automatic loading and unloading trucks and large material containers. It is necessary to design the station to be more compact, but at the same time, the operator should be considered to be as ergonomic as possible.
In addition, the design of the lean factory should also include the planning of the public facilities of the factory, the design of the information system, etc., and should be carried out according to the specific needs of the factory and the actual situation of the enterprise. The goal of lean plant design is to minimize waste and overload in the work process while enhancing visual communication on site.
SMT filter cotton is usually replaced in three months, otherwise it will be blocked, affecting the use effect.
Filter has the following characteristics.
1.Is a high performance and high efficiency filter cotton non-woven processing using organic hot-melt synthetic fiber and;
2, increasing structure, using gradually encrypted multi-layer technology, that is, the fiber density in the direction of pure air will increase gradually, and the higher filtration efficiency can be blocked at different levels of density according to the size of dust, which will more effectively accommodate more dust.
3, efficient filter cotton sticky treatment, filter material after full dipping, because the adhesive penetrated the media completely, so that the dust particles can not pass through, so that the overall filtered air flow evenly diffused, forming laminar flow state, to achieve the best spraying effect.
Does anyone need SMT filter cotton? Factory price.
The Southern Machinery is a Shenzhen-based company, providing professional automatic insertion machines tailor-made for Electronic Manufacturing Factory. Our team works with recognized experts that have many years of working experience in the industry.
As an industry leader with over 20 years of experience in electronic manufacturing, we provide comprehensive guidance from the AI / PCB design (DFM), AIprocess (NPI) to equipment importing, installation, and auto insertion technology (THT) training, machine troubleshooting/ upgrading/ overhauling / relocating/ fittings. We also offer an affordable line-up of all brand spare parts. By saving your time and money through getting your PCB Assembly automated, your long-term return on invest (ROI) will also increase http://your-pharmacies.com with producing PCBs in-house. Working with a proven industry leader allows you to focus on your core business with PCB assembly handled by the proven specialists at Southern Machinery. We are committed to conducting any level of EMS design work and providing electronic design services. These value-added design services can verify the accuracy and precision of electronic designs, leading to significant improvements for production output and resulting in superior products with higher quality that your target market will love.
Solder Preforms are used in a variety of applications that require precise amounts of solder. Preforms come in standard shapes such as squares, rectangles, washers and discs. Typical sizes range from .010″ (.254mm) up to 2″ (50.8mm). Smaller and larger sizes, as well as custom shapes, are also available. Dimensions can be held to tight tolerances to assure volume accuracy.
Who is one of the SMT solution provider for Global customers, we can supply Automatic Insertion machines spare parts, SMT spare parts, (including feeder ,Nozzle,PCB board,feeder parts,motor,laser,feeder bank,feeder calibration jig ,ect)
we are professional in this project ，not only just 2or 3 parts . we can install 6 to 48 feeder ，If you have some non-standard shaped components required to complete the machine, you can give us to help you solve.
Machine advantage 1.High return of machines investment 2.Labour saving 3.reduce the related labor costs 4.Keep workmanship consistent with quality 5.Improve the capacity and reliability 6.Space saving
Before the manufacturing course begins, business necessities require an in depth verification and comparability of product design vs. manufacturing outcomes, often called First Article Inspection (FAI). Frequently used within the aerospace, medical electronics and automotive industries, FAI studies have gotten an ordinary course of to make sure high quality and consistency of the ultimate product is in order. Although conducting FAI could be advanced, technological developments and person pleasant software programs have allowed customers to implement and execute this course of shortly and precisely.
What is First Article Inspection?
As an official authentication technique for production, FAI intention is to overview and authorize dimensional studies. FAI stories make the most of dimensional properties of a manufacturing like design specs, to make sure of consistency or uncover any deviations. This inspection ensures reliability and repeatability of the manufacturing course, in addition to making certain the producer’s capability to provide elements in accordance with specifications.
What is the aim of FAI?
The goal of a FAI report outlined below:
The FAI report supplies a tenet for goal affirmation that every engineering design and specification is appropriately understood, accounted for, verified and documented.
Ensure the manufacturing course of action is dependable, repeatable and constant
Develops a transparent understanding and communication outlet between purchaser and provider.
Verify the accuracy of drawings, making certain that each adjustments made to any part of the designs are accounted for.
Validate all tooling used for production, guaranteeing the instruments’ capabilities to supply all required elements at defined and accepted speed.
Ensure manufacturing course is succesful and might meets the entiretly of all manufacturing needs.
When is FAI report crucial?
FAI studies are crucial when any of the following occur:
A change in design which may probably have an effect on match, kind or operation
A change in manufacturing supply, course of action, inspection technique, location of producer, tooling or supplies
A change to a special media program that will likely have an effect on match, kind or performance
Production has not been executed for 2 years or more (or as specified by buyer)
Before proceeding with manufacturing elements, FAI studies will be helpful in figuring out whether or not a production course of action is able to deliver elements constantly within design parameters. Furthermore, FAI studies present construction between buyer and provider for understanding and verifying the final mission necessities. FAI additionally assists buyer and provider with communications and help to avoid future miscommunication. This course of action additionally ensures that you will be using the precise supplies and instruments, offering an efficient initiative for the anticipated outcomes for manufacturing.
Full FAI vs. Partial FAI
A full FAI requires that each field has been accounted for. With a partial FAI report, any subject missed will affect the FAI sucess. In regards to any excellent fields, they might be crammed out at a later date or utilizing earlier knowledge, on condition that it applies to the precise traits of duplicate elements produced by the identical manufacturing course of action.
Before the primary manufacturing beings to run elements, many components have to be accounted for with the intention to execute FAI planning, which generally embrace the following:
Records for the manufacturing course of action– manage actions to be executed all through FAI course of and accountable suppliers/organizations.
Ensure authorized materials sources, laboratory and relevant manufacturing, planning, routing and buying are in accordance with the specifications.