High-speed Smt Led Pick And Place Machine,Smt Automatic Led Pick And Place Machine,Led Pick And Place Machine:
High-Speed Dedicated smd chip mounter machine Assembles LED PCBs Up to 1.2 Meters Long in a Single Pass
Assemble LED lighting products, including long tube boards and flexible strips, at speed reaching 15,000 LEDs per hour with the high-speed, dedicated S-E20000 chip mounter, available with 1200 mm (47.3″) max board length.
S-E20000 smd chip mounter machine Features
- Six pick-up heads
- Practical placement speed to 20,000 cph
- Max board length of 1200 mm (47.2″) standard; single pass assembly of long LED boards to 1500 mm (59.1″) available
- Assembles LED tube boards, flexible LED strips and circular LED light bulb boards
- Negative air pressure at pick-up nozzle to ensure release of LED component
- Customized nozzles available
- Bottom fixed-camera vision system for accurate alignment
- Ball screw drive and heavy-duty, uni-body construction ensure placement repeatability
- Magnetic fixture worktable standard
Six high-speed placement
High-speed, high-efficiency design
The six pick-and-place heads mounted on the S-E20000’s high precision, ball-screw-driven gantry perform simultaneous pick-up to achieve practical speed to 20,000 LEDs per hour. With fixed-camera alignment systems where the component to bring over the camera for alignment before it can move to the placement area.
Specifically designed for LED assembly
Unlike standard pick and place machines that have been adapted to LED assembly, the S-E20000 is purpose built, allowing it to do its one thing—building LED boards—really well.
The S-E20000 places LED components from 0603 to 7474, including both standard and irregularly shaped LEDs. Bottom vision is available to expand the component range to 15 x 12 mm.
Each of the S-E20000’s six placement heads features negative air pressure to release ‘sticky’ LED components. Custom nozzle designs are also available. Domed LEDs can be safely placed using placement nozzles designed to not come in contact with the optical lens during pick-up and placement, protecting the component’s overall light performance and reliability.
Suitable for all LED lighting products
Flexible PCB strips, circular LED light bulb boards and even irregularly shaped boards can also be assembled quickly, accurately and reliably on all models in the S-E series. For long LED tubes, model S-E20000 features a max board size of 1200 mm (47.3″). With all models, the full length of the board is assembled in a single pass for top efficiency and throughput.
S-E20000 comes standard with a worktable and magnetic board fixture and holds up to 14 pneumatic tape feeders for mass production.
The S-E20000 can offer nonstop production. Its ability to switch to a different feeder when an in-use feeder runs out of components or fails to work allows the operator to refill and replace the empty feeder without taking production offline at all. It is also possible to splice a new reel onto an old one to minimize production interruption.
Software simplifies production
Several powerful software tools are included with the S-E20000 system, including the CSV import to simplify placement programming, a pick-up heads arrangement optimizer to minimize head travel, a Nozzle_Feeder application to offer nonstop production, real-time speed of production displays on the monitor, a Merge file function to maximum placement speed, and backup function for all data saved.
Companies that already have one or more S-E series SMT pick and place machines in their facility will find the S-E20000’s software interface immediately familiar, which means a quick learning curve when it comes to programming and operating this machine.
Included with the S-E20000 smd chip mounter machine
- High-precision LED pick and place machine with welded steel frame construction
- Six pick and place heads in a single gantry
- Vision alignment with LED optics installed on the bottom
- High-precision ball screw drive
- 14 feeder ports
- 1200 mm max board length (1500 mm optional)
- Single-pass assembly to max board length
- Magnetic fixture worktable
- Welded, uni-body, steel frame construction
- Reference camera for fiducial recognition and programming
- Windows-based advanced pick and place control software with CSV Import, Smart Pick-up Head Optimization, Nozzle_Feeder Application, Real-time Speed Display, Data Backup and more
- Computer controller with flat-screen LCD display, keyboard and mouse
- Network adapter
- Remote service support software
- 1-year warranty
1. One year warranty period for any manufacturing defects.
2. Complete online technical support for lifetime.
3. Enjoy free software upgrade service for lifetime.
4. Free Full training in our place.